36.

Hermione, Mya, Ginny, and Lea sat in a compartment by themselves on the ride back to Kings Cross Station. Ron and Harry were somewhere else, they found it best to still keep Hermione and Ron separated. 

Hermione would be going home to her parents, for the first time since first year. She felt it was only right to spend that time with them, and would even be going skiing. 

Mya and Lea would be continuing their travels with the Weasley's. Mrs. Weasley really was an amazing woman for putting up with all these children, taking them in, and feeding them. Her kindness went beyond anyone you could even think of. 

Mya's head pressed against the window, the chill on her temple helping the headache she had been desperately trying to get away. And it sadly wasn't even alcohol that had given her it, it was Fred. She was convinced he had broken her brain due to overthinking. 

Fred would most likely be there, at some point, she would have to face the boy that broke her heart. She told him she loved him, and didn't even get a letter back. That wasn't something Mya did, she didn't get attached to people to the point where the word love even graced her mind. She'd been in relationships before, all of which ended around three months because that was always just too much time spent with one person for her to handle. Now, the person she actually wanted to spend time with, who she broke all her rules for, didn't even want to be with her.

Lea had a book out on her lap, but she wasn't even reading it. Instead, she was looking out the window of the compartment watching the scenery pass them by. 

Maybe she was getting in over her head. Draco would do anything to save his father, to help his family. Not even seeing the punishment that he was in Voldemort's eyes. Because Draco was the ultimate punishment to Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Their son was their whole world, and no matter how wrong it was the way they showed their love for him, he still meant everything to them. His life was the most valuable thing, and taking it away would show the parents just how much power Voldemort had over them. How in the wrong they were for betraying him and letting that damn prophesy break. 

But there was more to life than just survival, and thats what his parents failed to realize. Draco's life would have already been taken from him, if Lea hadn't stepped in. If she hadn't shown him kindness, love, and given him a reason to keep fighting. Everyone who had ever watched the movie- and hopefully read the book- would know what a mental tole this year was supposed to take on him. And thats what Lea wanted to prevent most of all, she didn't want him to feel alone and isolated. To have everything ripped away from him... Draco Malfoy was supposed to die in a metaphorical way at the end of this year, and Lea wasn't going to let that happen. 

Kingscross station came a lot closer than any one of them had anticipated for. There were parents waving on the platform, excited to greet their children for the holidays.

Lea, Mya, and Harry had no parents to greet them on the platform. Instead, they had Molly Weasley. Which was arguably, just as good.

"Ron! Ginny!" Molly's arm stuck over the heads of some taller people in front of her. "Harry! I'm right here!"