6

Gulf's POV

My smile couldn't leave my face even after reaching back home. I went straight to my room to get changed.

As I got changed, I was humming a song while walking in my room, it's like I forgot that I was sad the whole day. Since I was in a good mood again I went to the kitchen and started cooking something for dinner.

After I finished cooking I waited for Mew but it's already 7 in the evening but Mew wasn't home yet. I waited for another hour but he was still not home.

I sighed and looked at the food. I grabbed mine and finished it. I put the remaining in the refrigerator and left a note in case he's hungry.

I went to my room and I was about to get to my bed when my phone rang.

It's my mom. I happily answered the phone.

(Phone call)

Gulf: Hi mom!!!

Gulf's mom: Hello son, how are you??? Have you eaten?? What are you doing now?? How's your first day?? Do you have any friends now? Is Mew treating you nicely???

Gulf: (I chuckled) Chill mom, I'm fine. I have already eaten. And for my first day, it was fine I met some friends and Yes, Mew is treating me nicely.

Gulf's mom: Okay, that's good.

Gulf: How about you mom, are you all okay there????

Gulf's mom: Uhmm.. we are okay here! Its just your Tess misses you so much and the house went quite again when you left!

Gulf: "Heyy mom!!! It's okay. So I'm gonna hang up now. It's late, good night mom! Send my greeting to them. Okay bye mom.. Love you…  Take care!!!

Gulf's mom: You too son… Love you.. Take care.. Also don't forget to take your meds. Okay!?

Gulf: Okay mom, got it!

*toot* *toot* *toot*

After I spoke to mom, I sighed. 'Sorry mom, I needed to lie so that you won't worry about me.'

I was about to go to bed when I heard the front door opening. I hurriedly went out of my room.

And I saw Mew going upstairs. I smiled "Mew, you're here now!! Where did you go??" I asked him, then he glared at me.

"Why do you care? Didn't we clear ourselves to not talk to me. Mind your own business." He said and went to his room.

My smile faded. I felt a pang on my chest, I didn't know but right now I want to cry. In all my life there was no one who ignored or hated me. I grew up with love showered by the people around me. I have many friends who love me.

But why does Mew hate me so much? I just want to be friends with him.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I will just sleep. I wish I'll forget what happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up early again to do my morning routine and of course one of them was to prepare food for breakfast.

I waited for him again smiling "Good morning Mew'' I said. But it's just like yesterday, he passed by me, got some water and went off.

He didn't even spare a glance at me. I ate my breakfast alone again.

I bitterly smiled. 'I won't give up!' I whispered and went off too.

As I arrived at the University my new friends were already waiting for me there.