Nice to Meet You

Vic

I pulled the covers down to my waist and sat up stretching my arms above my head, trying to shake the groggy feeling of waking up. I put my hair up in a bun and looked over to see Harry, still fast asleep with the blanket tucked up under his arms, and I smiled to myself. I reached over and brushed a small piece of his hair from his forehead, his hair has been getting long and his curls have been becoming more and more noticeable... I wish he'd wear his hair naturally like this more. I looked over at the digital clock on his bedside table and noticed the time, looking back over at how peaceful he looked, I hated that I had to wake him up.

I laid back down and faced him, placing and hand on his arm and gently shook him. "Harry..." I whispered and shook his arm a little harder. His eyes fluttered opened and he gave me a small smile and lazily threw his arm around my waist.

"Good morning." He said in a deep scratchy tone and I smiled sweetly.

"Good morning." I replied softly. He leaned in to kiss me and I leaned back and stopped him.

"As much as I love you, and as extremely hot as you are right now... your morning breath is a bit brutal." I said and he started laughing and hung his head low before he snapped it back.

"Yours isn't any better." He joked back and I laughed and shook my head.

"We have to get to that meeting- get up." I said and pecked his lips quickly and threw the blanket off my legs and pushed myself out of bed. I stepped into the bathroom and picked up my tooth brush beside the sink and put some toothpaste on. As I started brushing my teeth Harry walked in and stood beside me, repeating the actions and starting to brush his teeth, looking up at me through the mirror and giving me a closed mouth smile with his tooth brush sitting between his lips and winked. I turned the faucet on and spit into the sink and rinsed my tooth brush off, brining it back into his room with me and tucking it into my bag and pulled out my change of clothes.

We have a meeting today at the studio, we are meeting with the new band as a whole for the first time. I'm  going to miss Adam and Claire but i know Adam wanted to be home with his wife and kids, and Claire was moving on to do her own work. Harry hasn't told me anything about the new band yet because he wants me to "make my own impressions"- but to say I'm excited was an understatement.

I put on a pair of black leggings along with an oversized salmon colored t-shirt and pairs it with an extra large jean jacket. I picked up the pile of clothes I had kicked aside and started putting them into my bag as Harry came back into the bedroom.

"Ya know... it could be easier if you just... bring some stuff over and throw it in a drawer. Like... some clothes and stuff...maybe a spare toothbrush..." he said nervously as he glanced over to me and walked around the bed to his closet. "If you want to." He then added and opened the door and glanced in at his options. I smiled at the fact he wanted me to have a drawer here. This all felt so right this time... it feels so secure.

"Maybe I'll bring some clothes and stuff over then." I replied with a smirk and he chuckled and reached into his closet taking a white Chicago Cubs shirt off its hanger along with a pink and blue patterned button down shirt. I zipped up my bag and went and sat on the bed as I watched him move to his dressed and pull out a pair of light maroon suede pants and held them up in front of him to show me.

"Do you think these look...weird?" He asked lightly and then held them up to his waist to show me it with his shirt.

"Absolutely not. I like those a lot, especially if you like them." I said and he smiled sweetly with rosey cheeks and put them on.

We pulled up to the studio and he let me out at the door while he parked his car and I walked in without him. Mackenzie is the only person who knows so far and we want to keep it to ourselves for as long as possible, we're in this little bubble right now, it's just us, and we want to keep that for as long as we can and really really enjoy it.