The Argument - our ups & downs

“Thank you for the ride Taehyung. Have a good day. Drive safely. I hope your meeting goes well.” I smiled at him taking my bag ready to leave the car and walk into the company.

“hm.” He said pulling me to him as he pecked my forehead, “Take care” He said making me nod.

He had a meeting with Sanco enterprise. It's a big company.

I got out of the car as I waved a bye to him, Watching him drive away and walked into the company.

“Good morning Mam” the receptionist wished as I smiled at her.

“Good morning Ms Han” she smiled back as she bowed a little.

I walked to my cabin and started working as soon as I got there.

Winters are cold. The year's about to end soon.

•{Time skip}•

(on the phone)
You :- How was your meeting?

Taehyung :- It went well. We'll be working with the other company soon. Our company is getting more bigger and famous.

You :- Yay! I'm so proud of you seriously.

Taehyung :- *smiles* Thankyou.

You :- When will you here?

Taehyung :- almost there. End the call.

You :- okay.

I ended the call, hearing a beep.

Taehyung was picking me up from office. He said that he wants to eat outside today so he left early from work and was now coming to get me.

He is really happy because of the meeting.

I saw Taehyung stopping the car infront of me as I excitedly hopped in.

“Hey!” I said.

“How was your day?” He smiled.

“It was good. How was yours?” I asked him.

“Tiring but fine.” He said as I smiled.

“I'm glad at least your day went well.” I said as he nodded.

After driving for some minutes, Taehyung stopped the car in the parking lot of a restaurant.

It's quite famous in here.

“Lets go.” he said making me give him a nod.

We stepped inside as a waitress came forward and showed us a table and asked for our orders.

After deciding together, Taehyung and I decided to eat the same thing.

He is quite too loving today isn't he?

“You seem really happy.” I said as he gave me a genuine smile. One that reached his eyes and showed happiness.

My heart melted seeing his pure smile as I smiled widely back at him.

“hm.” He replied shortly.

“Is it because of the deal you got?” I asked him.

“Kind of. And I'm also happy to be back free.. With you....” He said mumbling the last two words as I smiled.

Did he missed me while he worked hard?

“I'm glad you're happy.” I said as he looked at me with softness as I saw care and affection in his eyes.

The eyes that once looked empty is now showing affection for me. He's putting so much effort into this relationship.

I smiled due to his behaviour that always makes me awestruck.