Chp: 47

(M/N) took a sharp turn, dodging a bullet from behind coming towards their tire. He stayed in the empty neighborhood, his eyes glancing upwards every now and then to see how close they were.

"Why would they only send one car?" Atsumu asked, looking back as he did his best to try and kill one of them.

But his bullets would only hit the bullet proof glass. He was growing frustrated.

"Well, maybe, not sure, but since I took down nine of them and you did one... they could be trying to limit their losses." (M/N) stated making eye contact with Atsumu through the rear view mirror.

He looked at him and blinked, nodding his head as he stayed quiet. Having it make complete sense to him. (M/N) glanced back up and noticed they were gaining on them. A sigh slipped through his parted lips.

"Hold onto something." He said.

Suna tightened his hold on (M/N)'s arm, his head resting against the seat as he took shallow breathes. It hurt so much for him to breathe, his chest wouldn't rise or fall in big movements. He was barely hanging on.

(M/N) bit the inside of his cheek, feeling more anger that they went against orders and harmed them. But he knew exactly who was the one.

(M/N) gripped on the wheel, closing his eyes as he remembered which building was which. He opened his eyes and saw a small open one-sided road on his left. He forcefully turned the wheel hard, pushing on the brake a bit, drifting as he looked to see if they followed.

He watched as they turned so hard that they hit something, but it only skimmed the left side of their car. Taking the paint off of it.

"Oh? I thought they would've crashed... they seemed to be more skilled than the last ten."

Atsumu clenched the gun, turning his head before he snapped at the driver.

Does he think this is a piece of cake?! Like some type of training for him? He's insane.

"Atsumu, next I'm going to make a sharp right turn in about a minute." (M/N) said, his foot putting more pressure on the accelerator going about 120 mph, "I need you to shoot at a 45 degree angle to the left."

Atsumu looked at him confused, "Why to the left?"

"Well, my inside man had sent me this neighborhood. It's deserted and I have the layout memorized. Why do you think I'm able to navigate this area so well?"

Atsumu looked at him, highly confused on everything. If he knew this much, how come they don't know anything still?

"Now Atsumu!" (M/N) said, breaking his train of thought.

Atsumu jumped as he was pulled out of his thoughts. Quickly pointing 45 degrees to the left and firing the gun, hitting a cable causing a pole to start to fall. There was no time to doubt (M/N) and he had already forgotten what he was thinking.

(M/N) kept driving fast, looking back as he saw them barely miss the pole. Still hot on his tail. He grew frustrated that they were still following them, that should've given them some type of leverage. Time to give (M/N) to think on how to kill them without damaging more of his practiced ground. They would have to go a different way if they didn't get past the thick pole, in order not to damage their car and themselves, but it failed. (M/N) believed Atsumu just wasn't fast enough.

Atsumu continued to fire, trying to throw off their speed. (M/N)'s knuckles turned white as he began to think. He needed to be sure they would die here. Alizer would clean the mess up later, he knew the boss was watching. Hidden cameras all over the place.