𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

| 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

day #1 of the festival

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the walk with tsuki to go to school was really nice, not to mention his help with the pimple situation. during the walk you kept touching our forehead remembering the feel of his hands against your head. you blushed to yourself in the classroom and had your hand against your cheek.

today is the first day of the festival and you felt pretty excited. you turned from your seat and looked at the board filled with colorful chalk words about the details of what will happen today.

it'll take the whole week to complete the festival with different activities.  "today is basketball day" yams came by your desk with his hands by your notebook, "are you up for it?"

"i'll try my best, "you cracked a smile and looked at him, "you?"

he frowned and shook his head, "fuck no"

you chuckled and looked at tsuki get up from his seat and exit the room. where is he going?

"but wednesday-" yams pointed at himself, "volleyball is my time to shine!"

"yes, it is" you smiled at him and crossed your legs. the door for the classroom was opened and it showed off tsuki talking to a girl outside. smiling at her and fidgeting with his hands, nervous?

"stop." you shook your head and patted your thighs, "um yams"

"hm?"

"who is that girl?" you asked him, looking in tsuki's direction

"oh her?" yams pointed

tsuki turned to look at you and your eyes widened and you slapped yam's hand down, "OW" yams cried, "SORRY" you hissed

tsuki smirked and walked back into the class, "snoopy aren't you?" he asked you. "me-" you scoffed, "you wish"

"uh-huh," tsuki sat behind you and rested his head back. yams rubbed his hand back over to the corner and you apologized again. you looked at tsuki once more and poked his back, "hey."

"what do you want~"

"i don't know" you mumbled

"don't worry" he sighed and faced you, "i'm not cheating on you"

you deadpanned and poked him harder, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"think about it dummy" he poked your arm and you took your hand back, "and if i don't?"

"how stupid can you be?" he groaned, "i might as well tell you-"

the teacher walked into the room and you scurried back to your seat. you slowly turned and whispered, "tell me what?"

"nothing" tsuki poked you again, "pay attention."