thirty six

months later...

"If this shit don't hurry up." Heaven mugged, watching the nebulizer machine start blowing air through the mask. She put it over her face, and sat down on the couch in her bedroom.

"Mommy look I broke truck." Daloni said, showing Heaven the truck that he had just destructed.

"And that my dear is why I'm not buying you anymore." Heaven chuckled, removing the mask for a split second to reply to him. She vowed that she wouldn't buy him any more toys until he learned how to take care of them.

"I play ball." Daloni stated, pulling the fake baseball out of his pocket.

Daloni leaned on Heaven's leg while he talked about nothing in particular. Heaven scrolled down her instagram timeline seeing Zylin post a picture of Nevaeh.

Zylin

Liked by @heaven @jaydanangel @kelsondagoat and 2,456 others

baby girl🤞🏾

Comments:
@heaven: my baby4lyfe 😍😍
@jaydanangel: 😍😍😍
@kelsondagoat: mean ass 💙

"Papa can you go get mommy water?" Heaven asked, sliding the mask over to talk.

"I go get the water." Daloni nodded, running away as his curls bounced every which way. Heaven was teaching him to be more independent, so she allowed for him to help her do some things.

Daloni got his favorite step stool and pushed it in front of the refrigerator. He aggressively opened the door to the first part of the refrigerator where all of the water bottles were. "Mommy I got water!" He yelled.

"Ok, bring it to me." She shouted back, taking herself off the breathing treatment before it was even done.

After the incident, Heaven was in ICU for three months. The knife had just missed her liver, but damaged lots of tissues and her small intestines. Her lungs were also mildly bad, due to the smoke inhalation. Every day she had to take a breathing treatment and she was on three different medications to control her breathing and headaches. On top of that she had to walk around with an inhaler, along with Daloni.

Daloni ran back into his mom's room with the cold bottle of water.

"Thank you. Can you go put your shoes on?" She said, putting the nebulizer machine back under her bed. She hated having the breathing machine in the house, but she knew it helped her breathing.

"No." Daloni shrugged.

"Don't you wanna see Vaeh?" Heaven frowned, slipping her yeezy tennis shoes on, along with the matching cardigan.

"No." Daloni shrugged again, smashing the already broken truck into the floor.

"Well I'm about to go. See you later." Heaven replied, matching his energy. She grabbed her MCM purse and left him in the room by himself.