𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗲: 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗲: 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀

"SEATTLE IS IN A STATE of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a viscous new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live" the news plays on the living room tv.

Carlisle switches it off as Bella enters "it's getting worse. We're gonna have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more" Jasper explains.

"It's newborns" Aimee says, looking up from her book.

"What? Like new vampires?" Bella asks. "It's the first few months after the change." Aimee says looking at the human for the first time in two days.

"Can I talk to you? In private." Bella asks her mate, signalling to leave the room.

Aimee nods and follows Bella to her room.

|______________|

"I do love Jake" Bella begins. Aimee sighs and looks to her feet.

"But.. you are the person I want to spend eternity with, Aimee. You make me happier than anyone I've ever met. You make me feel beautiful every time you compliment me and you protect me from anything or anyone without hesitation."

Aimee smiles and she steps closer to her mate "I love you" Bella whispers.

"I need to know that you won't leave for that werewolf.. because if you did, I wouldn't be able to live anymore, Bella" the vampire asks placing a hand on Bella's cheek.

"I promise you that'll never happen" Bella promises with a smile.

"I love you and I'm never leaving you, okay"

"Okay" the human whispers softly.

|______________|

Later that night Aimee laid opposite Bella on the humans bed, tracing small A's on her skin.

"I have to figure out what to tell people. Why I won't be home for Christmases. And why I won't visit. Why they'll never see me again" Bella realises.

"After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead. Problem solved." Aimee whispers.

"Why are you so against me becoming like you?"

"I've told you."

"Be honest with me. There's more" Bella asks.

"I know the consequences of this choice you're making. I've lived through it. And to let you suffer that... you believe I have a soul and I don't. But to risk yours, just for the sake of never having to loose you.. that's the most selfish thing I'll ever do." The vampire finally explains.

"I thought.. that you were afraid that id be too different. You know like, I wouldn't be warm. And I wouldn't smell the same."

Aimee chuckles softly as she brushes Bella's cheek. "You'll always be my Bella."

The two lean in and softly kiss. As they pull away Bella lays her head on Aimee's chest.

"My Bella, just less fragile." Aimee jokes.

Bella looks up with furrowed brows. "What is it, love?" The vampire questions.

"Why haven't we ever..." Bella trials off suggestively.

"Had sex" Aimee jokingly whispers as if it was the worst thing it the world.

Bella nods with a smile "well.. because I want to wait until you turn. I don't want to hurt you" Aimee explains.

Bella nods "so you do want me to turn" she smirks.

Aimee head falls back as she chuckles "you are ridiculous, woman".

|______________|