𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

A/N: i know y'all are probably wondering, "author 🙄 where 🤔 is😔the😱smut😏?" well...

(lines indicate where the smut starts and finishes, remember this for future chapters:)

"I fucking love you!" Xavier yelled over the rain, the droplets dripped from his lips as he spoke

I love him.

He loves me.

No words left my mouth since I was still in a state of shock not believing that this man loves me back.

"Say something please." He pleaded as the rain became heavier and heavier.

"Fuck it." Then I gripped onto his collar, smashing my lips against his. He immediately responded by wrapping his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss. My hands made their way to his wet hair, lightly tugging on it as his tongue slipped into my mouth. One of his hands made their way to the back of my neck so he could push me further into the kiss.

"I love you. You drive me insane but I love you." I breathed out as soon as we pulled away. "I'll never leave you idiot."

"Promise?" He whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Promise." I held out my pinkie as he wrapped his around it before bringing it up to his lips to kiss it. I did the same which made him smile widely at me.

He leaned his forehead against mine, smiling down at me as he held me close to his wet body, "I love you. So much." He whispered, repeatedly kissing my lips which made me laugh slightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth before. I was just scared that you didn't feel the same way and you would've left me instead. You're worth more than a fucking deal Amara." Xavier mumbled against my lips as a smile spread across them. His words reassured me. I meant more than a deal to him.

"You were scared?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He nodded his head in response before burying his face into my neck, tightening his grip around my waist. "I love you." He mumbled into my neck as he placed small kisses onto it.

I'll never get tired of hearing him say that. Just knowing he feels the same way makes me feel happy. He makes me happy.

"I love you." I whisper softly into his ear, feeling him smile against my neck. He unexpectedly lifted me into his arms so I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back inside the house thankfully because I'm freezing my tits off out here.

Then my mind drifted off to my father. Wondering how he could such a thing. Wondering why he would sell me for money. He fucking sold me. Bastard. My father was never the type of man do something like this but money changes people. It fucks with your head, drowning you in a pit of selfishness.

꧁꧂

As soon as we got back inside, Xavier carried me to his room. A surprise yelp left my lips when he threw me onto the bed. His lustful eyes never left mine when he began pulling his wet shirt off his head, revealing his sculpted abs as he climbed onto the bed. Wetness drenched my panties when he harshly connected our lips together.