𝐈𝐈| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐋𝐀

                  2𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

                  2𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"oh okay i'll talk to you in the morning sis love you" i laughed hanging up the phone as i went to my hotel room.

Flicking on the lights i soon met up face to face with some random individual . Out of reflex i punched him in the throat.

"you little bitch" he yelled while holding his throat

As i proceeded to run to my bag,he yanked me up by my new freshly done 30 inch lace.

"where the fuck that money and satan ass at" he spoke while holding his gun on the side of me.

"man how the fuck i suppose to know" i mugged him

"so you don't be fucking him Dior" he yelled pushing the gun farther

looking up,from the corner of my eye i could see a figure telling me to go on and talk. i couldn't see who it so i just went with it.

"no i haven't seen him in months bro" i shook my head being completely honest.

"this my last time asking,where he at" he spoke harshly while squeezing on the trigger at a little more.

Before you knew it i moved my head back a little, and a bullet went straight through his head.

Watching his body drop, a tall figure came out of the corner revealing Syncere. My face  turned into a huge mug cause how did he know where i was.

"wh-" "shut the fuck up talking and come on" he mumbled while pulling me out the door.

"i'm not getting in the car satan" i shrugged. "oh so now i'm satan to you since you be with that nigga six" he chuckled

"you've been satan to me"i walked to the end of the road.

"get in the car Dior" he yelled.

I looked back at him, scoffed and kept walking.

At the end of the day he doesn't need me, he did the things he did and think i just suppose to accept a apology and change with him. No, fuck all that shit.

I kept walking and walking clearing my mind completely.

                                     ♛

"answer the fucking phone" i mumbled while sitting down at a table in waffle house.

"can i get you anything" a  petite, brownskin girl with a freshly did red lace said.

"no i'm fine" i gave her a soft smile.

She looked familiar. Real familiar.

"Melondy your shifts over" a tall black man yelled while handing her a white envelope.

"okay thank you sir" she smiled sitting down in a chair typing away on her phone.

Looking out the window rain drops fell, looking closely i seen a white car pull in. A tall individual got with all black on but it looked designer. Taking my eyes off him. i went back to looking at my phone.

he soon came in taking off his hood. i looked him up and down smirking.

𝘖𝘶 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

i wouldn't dare go up to him i wasn't that bold.

"took you long enough" melondy rolled her eyes while standing up.

"girl shut up and go get in the car" the random unknown dude said.

she nodded her head walking out the door.

"dior" satan said coming to sit by me.

"now what the hell bro, why you in my face right now. and i seen you kept melondy ole young ass around" i mugged.

"it's not like we together dior what the fuck" he mumbled.

"you're right" i said while looking down. Everything was all just hitting me again.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ringing and he was gone.

"who the fuck is you to be calling my phone in the middle of the fucking night" the voice i loved spoke through the phone.

"please come get me" i whispered on the verge of crying

"dior.. where are you" his voice said coming nice and calm now.

I didn't think I would call him. But I did cause I needed him the most right now.

𝐓𝐛𝐜.
𝐘𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.