You.Did.Nothing.

-oho sorry for the long wait.-

//

-Naruto-

His eyes quickly raised to meet mine, his breath catching on the words that had been flowing from his mouth moments before. He began to stomp over and I did the first thing that came to my mind, I ran.

"Oi! Naruto!"

I ran into the guys bathroom, door swinging as I rushed through. I backed into a stall and locked it, all the while pulling my legs to my chest and sitting on the toilet. My body was shaking and I could hear his footsteps then a swish sound and the door was open.

"Naruto, C'mon."

I shook my head and lowered it to my lap. No, I don't want to see him. I don't want him to-

"Heyyo!"

His face was under the wall of the stall and his eyes peeked curiously a me, a smile flashing over his lips. I quickly stood up and opened the door, running into the corner of the bathroom.

"Ugh! Your so stupid!" I exclaimed.

He ran towards me and I closed my eyes shut. But when nothin happened, I opened them back up, only to see him with his head lowered. I stared and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry," he said, "For anything that I did."

My eyes sharpened and I couldn't resist the urge to laugh. It flew out of me quickly and I couldn't stop it. I continued on for a few minutes then finally wasn't able to catch my breath.

"You didn't do anything! I was just really embarrassed! And I didn't know what to do so I just left!"

He stared at me blankly then began to walk closer. He came right up to me and smashed his lips into mine. They oddly felt softer than yesterday. He moved at angles, finally snaking his tongue into my mouth and sucking on my own. When the first period bell rang, I quickly pushed him away and warned him about our current situation.

"Ok, ok, after school." he said, cracking an innocent smile.