25| It was him, wasn't it?

After a long session at the gym, Xander was exhausted

After a long session at the gym, Xander was exhausted. He hasn't been able to sleep well either which wasn't helping at all. Every time he closed his eyes he could only see his sister's pale little body on a hospital bed. The thought of her starving herself and him not even realizing made him mad. So mad.

He had already lost his sister once and he couldn't bear to lose her again. Walking past the door Xander hears the doorbell ring. Making his way to open it he sees one of the guards holding a black box wrapped in a red ribbon.

"Sir, someone dropped off a package. He said his name was Leon." Xander furrows his eyebrows at the name. Leon? It seemed to be at the tip of his tongue but he couldn't think where. Nodding his head he takes it from his hand closing the door.

Bringing it to one of the tables he presses his ear to it. In this world, you can never be too sure that a simple package could be a bomb. When he hears nothing he slowly opens it only to see a small envelope at the bottom of the box. He looks at it in confusion before taking it out and opening it.

Unfolding the paper his eyes travel across the page, his whole body stiffening more as he continues. By the time he finished he was murderous. He was a monster, everyone knew that. Though no one was fully able to understand the concept. But right now he was ready to unleash hell.

Storming into Vincent's office he slams the door, shocking everyone in the room. Almost everyone except for the ladies were inside, most likely discussing business.

"What have I said about knocking?" Vincent starts angrily. Xander paid no mind as he placed the paper in front of him, crossing his arms. His anger was easy to see as Vincent looked at his son questionably, grabbing the paper and beginning reading. Finishing it his rage boils a dark look surrounding him. He hands the letter to Alejandro who's jaw clenched with his hands in fist.

Going around the table, each person reads the letter. Just like Xander, each of them gets angrier with every second that passes. The entire room was gloomy and the tension could be sensed from a mile away.

No one ever messes with the mafia princess.