21

Me and Zane get back up to our room after he added me and lex to the scanner. I go to the bedroom and throw myself on the bed.

I can't believe the whole pack will see my wolf. Goddess I'm stupid.

"UGGHHHHH!" I let out a cry of annoyance.

"I tried to stop it ya know."

I turn my head to see Zane is leaning against the door frame, staring at me. An apologetic look on his face, mixed with a little worry.

"It'll all be fine."

I have to say it, because I have to believe it. I'll be Luna tonight after I win, there's no going back now. I'll just have to act faster than I expected with my plans for Lane. Once I'm Luna word will travel fast. I have to beat it to him.

I get changed into black workout leggings, a white workout crop top that shows my tattoos and black sneakers. I know I'll be ripping these clothes, so I might as well pick something less expensive.

(Her in her outfit)

(Her in her outfit)

This is why I didn't even want a mate. I haven't been awake in this pack more than a day and I've been challenged.

Just fan-fuckin-tastic.

It's already time to go to the training grounds before I know it. Zane and everyone else has been busy preparing for the challenge and the Luna ceremony afterwards. I head out the door and run right into my sister, literally. Knocking her on her ass.

"Oh I was actually about to knock, but that works too." She laughs.

"I'm sorry Lex I didn't smell or hear you. I was too caught up in my head."

"Smell? Nevermind. It's fine, I just wanted to walk and talk with you."  We head to the training grounds together.

"So are you nervous?"

"About the fight, no. About people seeing my wolf, yes. Have you seen my dad or Max?"

"I understand that. And yeah, Felix said they're at the field already."

Great.

"So, how are things with Felix?" I raise a brow at her.

She squeals happily and pulls down the side of her t-shirt collar showing me the new tattoo like Mark that shows a shadowed moon  "Amazing! He marked me last night!"

"Oh that is amazing, I'm happy for you! I know you'll be an amazing female Beta, and shifter in general." I smile at her, I really mean it.

"I'm nervous for the shift though." She looks down.

"Don't be, you'll be fine. Felix and I will be with you the whole time."

"Thank you sis. You're the best."