calling my girlfriend a friend prank (requested)

Jisoo sighed contentedly as she tightened her arms around you a little before she kissed your head.

You could hear the steady beat of her heart in your ear as you comfortably rest your head right on her chest, feeling happier than you've felt in so long now that you've got some time to unwind and be with her.

You were barely paying attention to the movie that was playing, both of you too caught up in each other to think about or focus on anything else.

"What should we do after the movie ends?" She asked, her voice quiet and her breath warm as she spoke in your ear.

You shrugged your shoulders, mumbling about how you didn't care as long as she's by your side.

Suddenly, just as she began to play with your hair, your phone started to ring.

Jisoo whined as you wriggled out of her embrace to reach for it on your nightstand.

You saw that it was one of your closest friends that were calling and as much as Jisoo didn't want you to, you quickly answered it.

"Hello?" You cheerfully answered while your girlfriend sat up against the pillows, pouting over no longer having you wrapped in your arms or having your sole attention.

She grabbed her water and she nearly choked on the sips she took as soon as she heard you speak again.

"Busy? No, I'm not busy at all. I'm just hanging out with a friend, that's all."

Jisoo clenched her jaw in anger and put her cup down before staring at you in disbelief.

"No, I can talk."

In frustration, she grabbed your phone and spoke into it before ending the call.

"She'll call you back."

She put your phone down and folded her arms over her chest.

"Jisoo," you frowned.

"No, don't look at me that way." She said. "That's not fair. You're the one that answered the phone saying you were just hanging out with a friend. Why, y/n?"

"Babe, it's just a prank."

"Well, it's not funny!" She said as she pouted sadly. "I didn't like that. You're my girl, I'm yours, I don't like hearing you call me a friend to anyone. Even if it's just a joke or prank, it still makes me sad. How would you like it if I answered the phone to someone and said I'm just with a friend? You wouldn't like it. Not when we're so in love."

"You're right... as always." You sighed, snuggling up to her. "I'm sorry."

"Your pranks are stupid." She grumbled and watched you giggle and found it impossible not to smile. "But I love you anyway."

"I love you too." You said and pecked her lips a few times.

"Sorry for hanging up on your call but I was confused and frustrated." She sighed as she rubbed your shoulders and kissed your head. "You can call them back."

"No, it's fine. I want to spend my time with you."

"Okay." She smiled and wrapped her arms back around you. "No more pranks today or I'm playing video games instead."

"Trust me, baby. I won't be playing any more pranks for a while; I promise." You assured her, kissing her neck lovingly, meaning every word.