What am I going to do?

Didn't edit. Sorry.

~~~~~~

I was extremely pissed as I sped down the road. I was on my way home. I need to talk to Jace before I completely lose it. Belle is so unbelievable. I slammed my fist on the steering wheel and let out an audible groan. She didn't even let me explain. Nope, she just went straight ahead and judged me.

I got home and saw Jace's car. I went inside and threw the house key on the coffee table. Jace leisurely came downstairs.

"Back so early on a Saturday morning? What? Is there trouble in paradise?" He cocked an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face.

I decided to spit it out. "Leroy is back. And he wants me to move back with him."

Jace face paled. It took him a solid 5 minutes before he replied. "What did you say? You told him your not going, right?"

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. "I did! But he said I have 3 months left here."

"But we paid him off!"

"Thats what I said!" I groaned and slumped in the couch.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked softly.

"I have no fucking idea." I mumbled. "That's not even the worst part! Belle's dad found out. I don't even know how." I stood up and paced the room.

"How is that even possible? We cleared all traces. We left no evidence behind." Jace muttered to himself.

"Exactly! Now Belle hates me! She thinks I'm some sort of killer!"

"Well, you kind of are." Jace rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and I glared at him.

"I'm sorry. Just go back to Belle and explain." He suggested.

"Uhh. I kind of left, in a mood." I grinned sheepishly.

Jace straight faced me.

"What? I was angry. And she wouldn't listen." I sighed.

Jace shook his head and went into the kitchen.

"Wanna go get icecream?" He yelled.

"You know it!" I grinned.

Jace and I went to the icecream shop were Diamond worked. I really didn't want to see her because she helped Leroy to find me and I had to get to the bottom of this.

As we stepped in, Diamond saw me and grinned widely, but it faded when she saw that I ignored her. She came over and asked "Everything okay, Ry?"

I told Jace to give us a minute and I sat down with her.

"Why did you tell Leroy where I was?"

~~~~

Belle

After Lee left, I stormed back inside and found Haylee on the couch.

She patted her lap and I sat on her. "What's wrong?" She asked softly.

I buried my face into her neck and let the tears escape silently. "You saw what happened, Haylee. I don't know how to fix it."

"You really shouldn't have accused her of killing you." Haylee scolded.

"I know, but-" Haylee cut me off.

"And you shouldn't have judged her so quickly. You didn't even give her the chance to explain."

I sighed and Haylee took this as a sign to continue. "Give her space. She'll come around."

"Wanna get ice cream?" Haylee tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah! I'll go wake Rhain so she can come!" I got up and ran up the stairs.

Half an hour later we were in the parking lot of the ice cream shop.

"Ice cream so early?" Rhain asked while she bounced excitedly in her seat. "I won't tell mom, I promise!"

We grinned and I got out the car and took Rhain out of her car seat. She wore a sunflower dress with yellow flats. On the other hand, me and Haylee dressed exactly alike because we wanted to confuse people.

Our hair was in a messy bun just like Rhain's and we both wore sun dresses with yellow flats just like Rhain. The only difference was that Rhain hair was black and her green eyes popped.

Haylee held my hand and I held Rhain's. "Let's make this our sister day." Haylee suggested and Rhain squealed. "Yessss!!"

We put Rhain in the middle and we both held her hand and went into the ice cream store. All heads turned in our directions and a blushed came up on my cheeks. We heard some people coo 'Aww' but I ignored them. My face was red as a tomato.

The ice cream shop had a good amount of people. Suddenly Haylee gripped my hand. "Hey, you wanna go to another ice cream shop?" She sounded nervous.

"Why? What's wrong with this on-" My words died in my throat as my vison settled behind Haylee. Lee was sitting down in a booth next to Diamond. And Diamond had her hand draped across Lee's shoulder. Lee had her face in both the palms of her hands.

"Okay, we can go to another one." I agreed. And as we started to walk, Rhain squealed. "Leeee!" She ran towards Lee and Lee look up and smiled at her. She lifted her on her lap and said something to her. Then Rhain pointed to us. Lee followed her line of sight and looked at me and Haylee.

I bet she was confused but she got up nonetheless. She came over to us and placed Rhain on the ground. "Hey, I think this little monster belongs to you." She cracked a smile and I melted. She ruffled Rhain's hair and bent down to her level.

"Be good for me, okay?" She kissed her forehead, gave us another smile and went back to Diamond.

"So another ice cream shop?" Haylee asked again.

"Yeah, absolutely." I muttered.

~~~~

"Noo! Please...S-stopp!!" Haylee screamed and I grinned. I straddled her while I was tickling her because she ate my ice cream.

"You ate what's mine!" I yelled.

"Ashley! Amber! Jasper! Will one of you help me?!" She pleaded.

After we came from the ice cream shop, we called everyone over except Lee and Jace.

Ashley spoke up. "Why? This is entertaining." She grinned and Amber rolled her eyes.

I continued tickling her and she wheezed out "I'm gonna pee!"

"Ewww." I got off her immediately and she ran to the bathroom.

I turned to Amber and Ashley and narrowed my eyes. "Hey." I smiled.

Ashley cocked a perfectly shaved eyebrow. And Amber just chuckled nervously.

"Do you have a boyfriend Ashley?" I smiled creepily.

"No, why?" She asked confusedly.

"Because I have a friend who's interested in you." I glanced at Amber and she was glaring holes in my head.

I laughed "I'm joking, I'm joking. Jeez."

I was trying to distract my thoughts from Lee. But every time I paused, I thought of her.

What am I going to do?