chapter 95

The empress was now fully recovered Yingjie went to visit his mother happy he was okay.

"Mother your okay" he smiled

But instead of a warm welcome recieved a slapped causing him to stumble to the ground.

"You useless ingrate is this how you shame while I was injured what did you do nothing I should have killed you instead of the other one Hmp when u conceived another child then I'll get rid of you" he said angrily.

"I see" Yingjie said emotionless he got up and brushing off "then will the unborn baby be able to get closer to father" he asked,

"Hmp can you it's obvious you were deposed of" Wen Ying said.

"Not entirely the 4th prince seems to like me very much and imperial father loves the bitch's children" Yingjie said calmly.

"So?"

"It's so easy to have a child warm up to you they are easy to decieve if father sees that I have changed he'll forgive me" he explains.

Wen ying smiled happily.

"Your not useless after all and when you get close enough"

"I'll kill bitch and her children father is only our after all" Yingjie said

"Good boy I love you so much my smart boy"

Wen ying hugged Zheng Yingjie affection as his expression darkens as he look at the back of Wen ying's  head.

'Mother you are really too easy to fool'

A few days ago...

Yingjie was scared was this how he die will his father finally end his miserable life.

"Ah-ying"

Yingjie looked up expecting to be struck but instead a he was fit into a warm embrace.

"I didn't know I'm sorry father has wronged you"

Yingjie was puzzled how has his father being him in fact he was the one who wronged his father the most.

"Father what are you saying you haven't wronged me?" Yingjie said,

"Ah-ying no need to lie I know they poison you haven't they"

Yingjie was surprised.

Author: additional info Yingjie's nickname will be Ah-ying instead of Ying'er because his mother's name is ying'er and incase if I should use 'er' on his name that would cause confusion so instead of calling Yingjie the typical Ying'er I say Ah-ying instead since Ah is another Chinese prefix apparently anyway carry on.

"What are yo-"

Le Huan walked in Yingjie was a bit nervous, Le Huan took out a small bottle then shake something out of it.

"Your highness eat this then we talk" Le Huan said gently

Yingjie nods obediently then took the pill and swallowed after a few seconds the aching pain that Yingjie constantly felt was subdued and he felt well.

"Ah-ying who poisoned you?"

"I don't know it's the strange Mr."

Again it was that man the emperor really hates him and will torture him soon.

"Your highness is it because of that man you poison the concubine" Le Huan asked,

"I'm sorry I didn't want to but he promised to kill my mother and his whole family" he said

"Ah I see your highness your mature and very smart can you do us a favor for both your mother and father" Le Huan requested

Yingjie nods.

"Can you be a double spy I can cure from the poison but doing so will be risky so these pills will temporarily suppress it for a while, everytime the bottle is finish you will visit Yongrui or his majesty as an act of trying to coax your father" Le Huan said.

Yingjie took the bottle and looked at it,

"You must remember to take it one at a time and becareful Yingjie we must bring the man down and to do that you must get close to your mother understand"

End of Flashback.

They both remove from each other's embrace.

"Mother how about you dress to impress imperial father" he said

"Hmm your right my Ah-ying is so smart"

Yingjie turned his head seeing the unknown man looked at him then expressed fear of him turning away.

The empress looked at him frowning.

"What are you doing there are you going to watch me dress you want to see me naked now get lost!" He yelled

The man disappeared from the window.

And the Award Grammy for best and youngest actor goes to Zheng Yingjie🏆👏👏👏