Chapter 151: Priest Cale in Whipper Kingdom Once Again

"...You're here."

Cale became anxious after hearing Toonka's tone. Cale had just arrived at the Whipper Kingdom palace where Toonka was located.

Cale took off the hood of the robe he was wearing to hide the priest outfit only to see that Toonka had become even more muscular.

However, the expression on Toonka's face was odd.

– Human! Toonka seems to be touched!

'Exactly.' Cale could not help but become anxious after seeing Toonka standing there with an emotional expression just outside the teleportation magic circle.

It was disgusting to see someone who was the size of a house having such an expression.

Furthermore, he was shocked that Toonka seemed much tidier, dressed to look more like a commander, and gave off a more refined demeanor.

However, Toonka left his subordinates behind and approached Cale as he started to speak. "...You really came by yourself."

'But I'm not alone?' Choi Han was behind him and an invisible Dragon was with him. 'There's also more people coming?'

Cale was baffled that Toonka was saying something that was not true.

However, Toonka just continued to speak.
"You were the first to rush over as soon as that Imperial Prince bastard and the Empire declared war on us."

'The Jungle was planning on invading the Empire right away, but I told them to hold back.'

Cale looked toward Toonka who had a disgruntled expression on his face and realized that Toonka's original personality was still there after hearing him call Adin, 'the Imperial Prince bastard.'

However, that disgruntled expression soon disappeared.

Toonka started to smile so brightly that he looked like an idiot. He smiled like the main character of a cartoon as he happily shouted. "Thank you! As expected of my close friend!"

'What the hell is going on?' Cale honestly shared his thoughts. "...You seem to be mistaken about something."

"Psh." Toonka smirked and responded back with an emotional gaze. "No need to be embarrassed."

'No, I don't think that's what this is.
I'm not embarrassed at all.' Cale was flabbergasted.

– Human! Toonka seems to have slightly, just slightly, become a better person! He can realize that you are a good person and that you get embarrassed quite often!

Cale was completely flabbergasted. However, aside from feeling flabbergasted, Cale felt a strange vibe.

He couldn't see the person who could be considered a set with Toonka.

"Where is Chief Harol?"

Chief Harol Kodiang. Cale didn't see the crazy bastard born from the unfortunate fate between the master of the Magic Tower and a citizen.

He was the calm yet insane bastard who hated mages and wanted to rid the world of magic.

'Clopeh is a peaceful bastard in comparison to that guy.'

However, he couldn't be seen even though Cale and Choi Han had arrived.

In order to avoid the eyes of the Whipper Kingdom's people who were hostile against magic, a teleportation magic circle was secretly created in the basement of the royal palace.

It was a place that was under close supervision since it was a space used by a part of the royal family and the kingdom's leaders.

That was why Toonka and his subordinates, as well as the mages dispatched by the Roan Kingdom, were the only ones there.