𝟐𝟕

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

       ˢᵒᵘᵗʰ     

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Rui was definitely sad that his only best friend couldn't really attend school anymore.

Since he is a really good best friend, he remembered that shio liked adventures.

Therefore, he should do the adventures for her now. Later, he will took pictures like she does and when he visits her at the hospital everyday like usual, he would show the adventure pictures to her.

Sounds like a plan.

So now he was walking around with gunther, his dog, and also he brings paul with him.

What would shio do if she's going on her adventures? Rui blinked.

Probably get distracted by something and ended up in trouble with gangs or something lmao. Rui shuddered.

He doesn't really want to deal with delinquents. Especially izana. The orchid eyed boy was too scary for him.

If it's ran and rindou, he can take them. He just have to snitch about it to his mom if he loses.

His mom will definitely beat them up.

Women are powerful.

So now rui was adventuring on his own with the two dogs. Never did he thought that he would really enjoy the feeling of it.

I should do this more often. And when shio got better, we can go on adventures together again. He cheered inside.

Pulling out his mp3, rui connected it to an earphone and put it on his ears.

❝yeaaahh I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road~❞ rui bopped his head.

But then he collided with someone.

He hissed and pointed a finger at the person he collided with. ❝watch where you're going, creep!❞

South looked down at the shrimp that collided with his legs. Should i punch or nah?

He looked at the two big dogs that's growling at him. Not yet ig.

you watch where you're going.❞ he glared down at rui, who shrinked back.

South rolled his eyes, ❝scared?❞

❝no.❞

❝you should be though.❞ south grabbed rui's collar as the younger boy trashed around, trying to get off south's grip.

❝let go!❞

Paul bites south's arm and gunther bites south's legs, making him drop rui who quickly get on top of gunther.

❝let's go and run bitches, run!!❞ he screeched as him and the two dogs quickly run away from south who was fuming.

Glaring at rui and the two dogs, south shook his head. Now where is she?