I'm Not Dead | 81

March 3rd

School. You all know what I think about it. It's absolutely useless for me and a waste of my time which is why I'm glaring the fuck out of this Charlie guy right now.

"Come on kid, it's mandatory, ya kinda have to go and let's be real no kid ever wants to go to school, it's just the law, plus maybe you'll learn a little something" he says and I continue to glare at him.

"I guess this isn't a good time to say you're moving schools as well isn't it?" He say and I let out a huff.

"Fuuuuuuck, I hate thissssss, every fucking time, ha jk I don't care about the new school thing" I say with a snort at that last remark.

"But I'm NOT going to school" I say defiantly, crossing my arms.

"Wellll if you don't you'll have to go to a detention school which is probably not fun from what I've heard" he replies and I sigh.

"Okay how about this, I go to school, but I come home at 1 instead of half 3" I reply and he looks at me as though he's contemplating it.

"I can discuss it with your social worker" he says, yesss they're definitely gonna say yeah because they'll do anything to get me to start going to school more.

***

March 4th

Guess who only has to go to school until lunchhh? You guessed it! Me! I mean I definitely prefer just not going to school but this is better than going to school for the full 7 hours ya know.

AND I also don't have to go until Monday so yay me since its currently Wednesday!

So here I am currently just chilling, not going to school, then I remember that I kinda have a job, aka the internship which is hardly a job but its fun and I get to see Harley and mess around with everyone.

Also I've figured out a way for Charlie to let me stay there on some nights, I can just say that Harley is my friend and he'll be fine with it. Or I could just not mention Harley and say that I stay over there sometimes when my internship goes on longer than I think. Though he might question why I stay over at some grown ass mans house.

Okay we're going with the Harley being my friend thing, though I'll all say I have an internship there 'cause ya know lying never works out in the end. I say as I openly admit that I'm gonna lie about not being in a relationship.

I quickly get dressed and make my way downstairs where I walk over to the kitchen, Charlie's one of them weird people that cooks a lot so he's making something, I dunno what it is, I don't think to ask.

"Hey I have this internship, everyday after school, sometimes on weekends as well, so yeah I'm heading there now, cya in like a few hours" I say and start to walk out when he shouts after me.

"Ah ah ah hold on, this internship, it's cleared by your social worker right?" he asks me as I turn around.

"Yep, you can call her to check if you want" I say with a sigh.

"And where is it?" He asks me.

"Stark Industries, d'you wanna talk to my boss or something? I can get him to call you if you want, though can I go now? I'll be late" I say.

"Okay, get them to call me when you get there, be safe kid" He says and I grin, then leave shouting back a goodbye as I do.

***

I get to the tower in like 10 minutes, it's in walking distance so that's good, normally I had to take the subway but like luckily not anymore.

Oh and before you start to worry, I called Harley yesterday about me getting a new foster parent, he said he'd look after Chrissy, though he can't really go back to the tower with her because the team don't know that she's basically a street kid. they'd probably call someone and she'd be pit back into the system again.