Author's Note

I know it's been ages since I've written anything.

But, I must say something. In all honesty... I'm starting to lose motivation for this story. I had written it as something just for fun at first, but then I started getting more readers than I anticipated and it suddenly became a huge project. I had people complain about triggers and the content, and I myself saw the story to be increasingly awful, so I decided to edit it. But now I'm getting people who are somewhat complaining about the story not being dark enough, and I have some readers from the original story who do not like the new version because it feels completely different, and I myself feel like the story is not the way I want it to be. But I feel like with every rewrite, the story just keeps getting worse and worse and I get more and more people unhappy which in turn just makes me unhappy and lose motivation. Not to mention, I'm not proud of this book in general. The writing is just awful, the plot is awful, and I'm probably just saying this because I've improved as a writer since I last wrote this story, but I just can't really stand to look at it. I know most of you guys really like this story and for that reason I will finish it, but I don't want this to be the story I'm most popular for. I would prefer if my future books on here get more recognition and fame than this one.

I'm sorry... I know a lot of you guys like this story and are probably wondering why I the author am trashing on the story you guys love and are wondering why I don't have any motivation for it, but it just is what it is. If I could have it my way, I would delete the story so that way I and everyone else can never have to look at it again, but this book is almost at a million reads and I don't want dozens of you coming after me for deleting the story like I've seen some other readers do to authors... I know most of you aren't the type to do that but I don't want to take any chances. Wattpad keeps getting more and more toxic, after all.

Maybe I'll delete this book one day, but not until in the far far far future after it's been long finished so that way most of you have a chance to read it before I delete it. If I do delete it, I'll be sure to let you guys know beforehand to give last chances to anyone who hasn't finished reading it.

~Outcast