Chapter Sixty Four

Warnings: Smut!!! I got butterflies writing this one 🦋 Angst!! Two characters from the past make an appearance. Not proofread, wanted to get this out ASAP - I know you guys have been waiting patiently!

Another awesome blurb! I love it!

Hope everyone is well, just a reminder you are loved, you are beautiful and amazing

•Y/N'S POV•

"Okay, honey. We have one more interview to do." Sara tells me as she looks through papers on her clipboard.

"I'm just gonna call Chris and see how he's doing. He's alone with Sienna for the first time so..."

She nods at me, disappearing into the set.

I find a quiet space behind some stairs and pull up Chris's contact.

Husband 💍

He always answers on the second ring and today he was taking a while to answer.

"H-Hello? Hello?" he sounds agitated, not himself.

"Hi baby. You okay?" I ask.

He takes a minute to answer, as if he was thinking about his answer, "Yes. Yeah."

"Are you sure cause you sound a little anxious.." My heart is beating faster, thinking the worse.

"No, I'm okay. How are you honey? How's, um, how's work?" He nonchalantly says.

"It's good, handsome. Busy as usual. What are you and Nena up to?"

"Uh—we were just in the pool. We're in the house now, uh, drying up."

"Okay....."

Then I heard what sounded like a woman laughing, then I heard sienna giggling.

I couldn't quite pin point where I've heard that laugh before.

But my anxiety was through the roof.

"Who's at the house?" I ask, curious.

"No one, baby. Listen I'm gonna give Nena a quick bath. Um, how long until you are home?"

"I have one more interview to do and then I'll be home. Want me to pick up dinner—"

"—No!" He says out of nowhere, interrupting me, "uh, I meant. Could you just make it home quickly please?"

"Yeah, yeah okay, but what are we gonna eat—"

"—baby, just get home and we'll figure it out. Okay, my love?"

"Uh, okay. Okay, baby. I'll see you soon then." I tell him, but I'm still confused as to why he's acting this way.

"I love you, honey. I'll see you soon. Please get home soon okay?"

The anxiousness in his voice made me feel uneasy.

"You know what," I stay silent for a moment, "I'm skipping the interview and I'm coming home now. I love you, baby."

I hang up on him and I don't even wait for his response.

I take my heels off and step over to where sara was.

"Hey, they're ready for you."

"I gotta run sara, I think chris is in need of help. It is his first time with the baby by himself."

"What?!" Sara is shocked, "c'mon Y/n we did so good today. We signed for a new movie, you did two commercials, we did one James Cordon interview and now we have to do the podcast! It won't take long I promise."