Bonus Chapter Three

Life sometimes play a dirty game which makes us hate the mere mention of our existence but after a gloomy day there is always a sunny day

One gets to experience happiness, sorrow, heartbreak, betrayal and jealousy which makes the person who we are today.

Like everyone Shaub Reghen has also been through ups and down of his life and now he is content with the people around him.

"Goal." A sweet and crispy voice yell following with the clap of the hand.

"Yeah! Goal." Another voice yell with a smug face.

"Shaub!" A shout comes from inside the house and the next second Shalifa comes out looking furious.

"Oh! No." A little girl pouts while looking for a place to hide.

"Love." Shuab runs towards the place where Shalifa is standing while looking for the culprit.

"Don't." Shalifa raises her hand to stop Shaub from speaking further.

"Mama." A little boy comes running towards her and stands in front of her acting cute showing his best puupy eyes.

"Brian baby, where is your sister?" Shalifa asks with a forced smile.

"She...Mama. I'm sorry." Brian apologizes with his head facing towards the ground.

"Baby. Why are you sorry?" Hearing her baby boy unexpected words startles her.

"I didn't take good care of my sister. I let her be naughty." Brain speaks with a sad face and his innocent words melts Shalifa's heart.

"No. You are a good boy. A good brother and an amazing son." Shalifa pulls him into her embrace and kiss his cheek with a proud motherly look.

"It's not your fault that she is naughty. The one..." Shalifa trails off looking up at her husband who was searching for their mischievous daughter.

"Shaub. You better tell her to come out. His brother cannot always protects her." Shalifa says shooting daggers at her husband who look anxious to hide his daughter from her mother's warth.

"Love. Let her be. I wi-" Shaub pleads trying to protect his little girl but Shalifa cuts him off.

"I can't. You know that makeup kit was the limited edition and it's a gift for Natalie." She sighs looking disappointed.

"And it's not the first time she had done that. She had done the mistake yet she is not guilty."

Shaking her head she strides towrads the bush where a little head peek out and stretches her hands to grab the little girl out from her hiding place.

"Wait." Shaub shouts running towards them and holds his daughter in his arms.

"Mama. Sorry." The little girl apologizes in her sweet voice looking innocently at her mommy.

"Only sorry." Shalifa asks putting her hands on her hips and the little girl gestures her father to put her down.

"I won't touch your things without asking your permission. This sweet little girl is sorry. Please forgive your dear Lily." The spoil Lily pouts looking cutely at her angry mama and hugs her left leg.

"Sorry Mama." Shaub copies his daughter's acting cute which look terrible.

"Mama sorry." Brian too shouts running with his little legs and hugs her right leg.

"Forgive." Shalifa's anger burn out seeing her babies acting cute and she bends to hug them.

"Me too." Shaub says joining the hug.

"Ah...what a lovely scene! " Syong who has just come out says while pressing the snap button on his mobile.

"Uncle don't." Hearing the click sound Lily shouts pulling away from the hug.

"Why?" Syong asks with his finger hovering above the snap button.

"I'm looking ugly." Lily says while making faces.

"Ugly?" Syong asks to check if he what he heard is correct.

"Yes." Lily confirms with a nod for her head.

"Put on makeup?" He asks looking at his five year old niece.

"Of course. You had said that Aunt Natalie looks ugly without makeup." Lily says looking at the woman standing beside him.

"Syong!" Natalie screams with a angry face and smacks his arms causing his mobile to fall down on the ground.

Shalifa, Shaub and Brian shake their head looking at the not so innocent Lily and Brian picks up the mobile incase it breaks if the couple step on it.

They better not involve in their couple fights as no can subdue the fierce Natalie.

"Joke. Natalie baby, it was a joke." Syong cries while blocking the attack of his fiance.

Lily looks at her furious aunt and the crying uncle but do not understand her mistake. With a last look at them she run towards the sliding window which is the way to go inside.

"Lily." Shalifa screams looking annoyed and Brian run after his sister gesturing his mother that he will take care of his naughty sister.

"That kid." Shalifa heave a sigh with a helpless look.

"Brian will take care." Shaub comforts her while placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Hope so." She mumbles looking at Brian's disappearing figure.

"Love. I am extremely sorry for letting Lily destroy it but I promise to watch out for her." Shaub says giving you-must-believe me look.

"And it's my mistake to let her play in our walk-in closet. That time I had to attend the important call and I let her have her ways." Shaub says looking like a defeated father.

Who says being parents is easy?

"Then what about her nanny?" Syong who has finally pacify his fiance's anger asks poking his nose in the husband and wife conversation.

"Resigned." Shalifa mutters in annyoance.

"That fast." Syong snorts looking amuse.

"Hey! A month is long enough." Shalifa retorts while glaring at her brother's smug face.

"Hehe. A month?" Syong laughs with a teasing look and Shalifa huffs with a shake of her head.

"The reason for her to resign?" Syong asks after laughing enough.

"Him." Shaub corrects his brother-in-law.

"Him?" Natalie asks with an incredulous gasp.

"Right. Our little Lily tire him with running around while draining his energy and making him unable to get up in the morning." Shuab says with a doting smile at the mention of his daughter's name.

"Love. You rest assure that I will not spoil her rotten. Don't want to make her a spoil brat." Shaub says in a firm voice as if he can say no to his dearest.

"Brother-in-law. Your promise is empty." Syong give a look of sympathy to Shaub while looking behind him.

"Huh?" Shaub mumbles turning around and gasp looking at his dear daughter.

"Darling. That's your mother's anniversary gift." Shaub bellow with a urge to spank his naughty daughter.