viii. 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

" it stinks in here! "

max and velma walked through the boys locker room, trying to find the unknown slimy creature.

they'd been trying to find it for almost an hour. but it was to no use.

suddenly, the door opened and viv walked in. they looked very annoyed.

" what are you two doing in here? " they exclaimed, " this is the boys bathroom! "

max scoffed at them, " then why are you in here? your not a boy either. " while velma just stood & watched the two bicker.

" you know what- actually, never mind. " the 13 year old told them, " just get out of here. "

than vivian continued to walked out of the room, obviously annoyed by maxs presents.

velma looked towards her new.. friend? and their best friend, than started jogging towards viv.

" viv! wait for me, c'mon! " soon enough max ran towards the two, but with a totally different response.

" why do you hate me do much? "

hearing max, vivian started to slow down.

" what? i dont hate you. " they started, " how could i hate you, i hardly even know you. "

max scoffed, " than why wont you let me in the party? or even hang out with velma. "

" cause i don't trust you. "

" you don't trust me ? "

" viv, can you please stop. "

" no and correct. "

" why don't you trust me? "

viv swirled around to look directly at max and velma. they looked enraged.

" because your annoying! we don't need another party member. " vivian told the other redhead. " im our fighter. mikes our paladin, dustin's our bard, lucas is our ranger, dawsons our cleric, velma's our monk & el is our mage. "