New arrival!

No one's pov:-

"ALPHA!!" The door burst open, and one guard came running inside, making everyone in the hall get into an attacking position.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, gazing upon the alpha, who was now panting.

"There are rouges near the pack, and we had caught some wolves. " The guard replied.

"So put them in the dungeon. Why do you have to come here shouting as if there is an attack?" Yoongi questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"The group of wolves we kept is omegas, and they all are injured. " The guard replied, making everyone in the hall freeze.

"Are you sure you're not lying to us?" Namjoon asked, coming closer to the guard.

"No, trust me. Those wolves have alluring scents, blue eyes, and white wolves, but they are not ready to transform into their human self. " The guard answered.

"Alright then. Block all the paths and make sure no wolf comes to that area or near those omegas. I'll see them on my own. " Jungkook said, getting up from his place, and the guard nodded.

"I'll come too. " Taehyung said, getting up from his seat.

"No, love. You have to stay here. We'll be back very soon. " Jungkook said firmly and left a soft kiss on the omega's lips.

"Let's go! " Jungkook said, leaving a pouting omega, drowning in his thoughts.

---------------

"I just hope that young alpha won't do any harm to them. " One of the guards said, eyeing one particular omega.

"Just because he is your mate doesn't mean the young alpha would let it go. They were found near the borders, and after the last attack, I doubt if alpha would let it go that easily. " The other guard replied.

'Great! Just when we thought we would stay away from this pack, we ended up here, with hyung's mate, who couldn't even help us out. ' One of the omega huffs.

'I really think I'm the unluckiest being here. Why does my mate have to meet me here?'

'Congratulations on finding your mate, hyung. We hope you have a good life with him. ' One of the omega said, gently patting the older's back with his paw.

'If their so-called alpha let us live. ' The girl replied, and the omega rolled his eyes.

'Can you stop being so negative? I was trying to lift hyung's mood. '

'Let's just wait for their alpha and see what he says. I hope he allows us to leave. ' The older replied.

"Alpha had ordered for everyone to leave and guard the area around. He will be here to talk in person with the other leaders. " One guard shouted from afar, making all the omegas face drop, and the alpha guard stood with a gloomy face.

"Guess we don't have any choice. " The man sighed and looked at the omega in the center with longing eyes.

"Let's go, Baek. I am sure the alpha won't harm them. " His friend said, and the alpha nodded.

'Great, now he is coming personally. '

'I hope he won't ask us to stand, or I am throwing stones at him. ' The girl omega said, making everyone chuckle a little.

"Alpha!" All the guards greeted and bowed when Jungkook came to the place, along with all his hyungs.

"You can leave, and tomorrow morning, I need you all in my office. " Jungkook ordered, and all of them bowed in front of him.