Chapter 22

Arabella's Pov

I was walking down the street carrying my dog. Until now, I'm mad to that thief.

I can't seem to understand why. Is it because I'm impatient? Or something else?

Is this the first? Second? Maybe. But the words I've said to him, is kinda familiar. Maybe it's my past? I don't really know. Why the hell I'm I overthinking about the ' words ' I've said to him earlier?

"Arf! Arf! " My dog, started barking.

Why is she barking anyway? Did she just saw a ghost? Sabi-sabi kase pag tumatahol 'yong aso Night or Day then kayo lang dalawa, it's mean the dog just saw a ghost or ghoster-este human na umaaligid and also a bad human.

Lmao. They're joking right? They're not nakakatuwa.

How-pvta? I realized something...how conyo I am? Bakit ako nagiging conyo-Englishera? Epekto talaga 'to ng magnanakaw

He's a bullshit. Huh? Huhkdog.

Ito ata epekto pag kumukulo dugo mo.

Nilakad ko nalang ito malapit na rin naman ako sa village namin kaya no problem then nandito na nga ako sa village papunta na sa bahay ng...

"Arf! Arf!" Tahol na naman niya.

Why she's barking again? I'm not afraid of ghost! If it's ghost.

Yes, I'm not afraid of ghost or anyone-wait...I saw a man, he's wearing black hoodie jacket, and blue jumper pants. And he's going to our house! I was shocked when my dog jumped on the floor and run to the man.

What the hell!?

She know the man? If she know-wait! What if the man is...THIEF!? Thief again!?

I run to our house and I was about to pull him out of our house and punched his fvcking face when he turned around to me with a shocked face.

And yes! He wasn't the only one who was shocked we were both shocked at each other!

My eyes widened as I realized who he was. He's the President of our school! But...I don't know his name.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I-i'm sorry if I shocked you, I'm here for our p-practice." He stammered.

Why is he stuttering? Wait...this man is...OMYGOODNESS.

"Are you okay?" I ask him with concern tone, because he seemed to have seen a ghost.

HE'S THE MAN! WHO BLOCKED ME BECAUSE I GONNA DITCH YESTERDAY!

"Y-yeah." He stuttering said again.

I roam my eyes to find my dog, and My jaw dropped with shocked face when I saw her biting our president's jumper pants.

"I-it's your d-dog?" He stuttering said, at dahilan na iyon sa pagbalik ko sa uliran. I nodded to him.

"Can you took her or him?" He ask, I picked up my dog ​​but it seemed stubborn and didn't stop biting our president's jumper pants.

"Hoy! Babaeng Aso! Bitaw!" Para akong baliw na sinasaway 'yong aso.

In the end bumitaw din ang aso sa pag kakagat sa jamper pants ng president namin. I stood up while lifting the dog.

" I'm sorry." I appologize to him.

"It's okay." He said and sigh na parang nakahinga ng maluwag.

Is he afraid of Dog?

"Are you afraid of Dog?" Tanong ko sakaniya, kita ko na natigilan siya.

"N-no. Anyway, Your older brother is here, right?" He ask.