ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙

Y/N's POV

Today me and the members are going to the company to hear our new comeback song!!! I am so excited to see the members reaction because I helped write the song.

"Ahh you're here already?" Rado PD said to me as I walked in the door.

"Yes Rado PD. So what's the plan for us today?" I asked.

"Well, we are going to wait for all of the members to get here and then we'll listen to the new song together. Afterwards we can look into who is going to sing which part so not much today." Kyu Sung PD replied.

"Sounds good. The members should be here soon." Not too long after that all of the members came through the door.

"Hello PD-Nims!!" The members greeted both Rado and Kyu Sung PD.

"Okay, let's let started." (Play 'ASAP' up there^^)

"OMG!!! I love it!!!" Yoon expressed.

"This is so different from 'So Bad' but in a good way. I'm excited to promote it." Sumin explained.

"Thank you for the song, PD's!" J, Seeun, and Sieun thanked.

"Good job, Y/N." Isa said. It was a simple thank you that made my heart flutter. Stop it, Y/N!!!

"Now let's get to splitting up the parts so you guys can go straight to your dance practice afterwards."

-Time Skip-

"And that's it for today! Good job girls. Feel free to leave whenever. I'm heading out first okay?" Our dance choreographer said and left.

"Good job girls. I just wanted to say that this is going to be our first comeback so let's all try a little harder on perfecting our parts and each and every little detail okay? STAYC what?" Sumin said.

"STAYC GIRLS!!! ITS GOING DOWN!!!" Me and the members screamed together and laughed afterwards.

"Um, Sumin unnie? I actually have some work to do. You guys can leave first. I'll catch a ride home with the other managers don't worry." I asked.

"Hmm okay. Don't stay too late though okay? You still need your sleep."

"I won't."

"Actually, I want to stay behind with Y/N." Isa asked.

"How come?" The members asked.

"I'm not really tired yet and I..I don't want Y/N to come home alone."

"Okay...well you know who to call to take you home so...see you both later." Sumin suspiciously eyed us then walked out with the rest of the members.

"You know you didn't have to stay with me?" I asked.

"I know. I'm just going to practice the dance some more. You go do your own things. I'll come find you later, okay?"

"Okay unnie."

She's acting weird. Or am I acting weird??? I don't know. I mean we're not awkward with each other anymore but we are also not the same anymore. I get so nervous when I am with her. I don't know why!! Don't tell me, Y/N.......don't tell me your feelings are coming back???

-To be continued-