37.

Fred leaned down lower, pressing his lips against Mya's. Her arms circled around his neck, pulling him even closer. As a result, one of his hands landed behind her to stabilize himself, while the other went to rest on her hip. 

If there was one thing Fred and Mya had never found hard to express, it was the sexual attraction towards one another. That had been very clear since day one when Fred took her on that date in Hogsmead. 

The door to the room opened up. "I-I don't think this is my room."

Myas eyes widened as she pushed Fred to the side, the poor boy falling flat on the bed with his lips still puckered. "Remus!"

"Hello, Mya," Remus stood awkwardly at the door, his hand still on the knob. 

"I-I think Molly moved you into Percy's room with Sirius," Mya's mouth felt incredibly dry.

"Yeah, we ended up in the wrong room," Fred chuckled, sitting up on his elbow. "We just got carried away having a bit of fun."

"Right, I'll just..." Remus turned around to walk away, then turned back around to grab the door handle. "I'll just shut this too."

Mya smacked Fred in the chest as soon as the door closed. "Having a bit of fun!"

"What the problem?" Fred was taken aback. "It's just Remus."

"He's my biological father," Mya huffed standing up from the bed.

"Your father!" Fred sat up straight, his eyebrows shooting up his forehead.

"That was also in the letter," Mya tucked her hair behind her ears. "You know, the one you didn't read."

"I said I was sorry," Fred tossed a hand up in the air. "We were also just about to have amazing mind blowing apology sex."

"We are not having sex in this house," Mya made a crossing motion through the air. "Much less on your brother's bed, while your whole family is here!"

"Thats a good point," Fred's face grimmised. "I don't think mum-"

"Don't finish that sentence," Mya pointed a finger at him. "I do not want to think about your mother right now."

The door opened up again, this time it was Sirius who instantly burst out laughing. "I-I wanted to k-know why R-Remus looked so pale... oh god, this great. This is also why I will n-never have children."

"Get out," Mya shoved him. "And you get up to Fred, we are getting out of this room."

***

There was an awkward couple of days at the Burrow between Mya, Fred, and Remus. Remus would try and make sure that they were never alone in a room for far too long, often talking very loud as well to make sure they knew he was there. Sirius was having a great time though, because not only did he get to spend time with his godson, he get to tease the living shit out of Mya.