9. First impression

Author's POV.

Yoongi was going crazy thinking about what he did last night and his headache was not helping either but that was not the only pain he was going through.

"Why am I like this!?" Yoongi rested his head on the dining table with a pout.

"Arrogant and rude?" Jin asked and Yoongi rolled his eyes.
And Taehyung chuckled looking at Yoongi.

"Aish~ what are you laughing about huh? You Seokjin 2.0!" Yoongi said as he tapped on his nose and Tae's smile dropped.

"So that's the guy whom you were telling me about

"So that's the guy whom you were telling me about..." Jin said as he placed Yoongi's breakfast infront of him.

"Mhm...."

"And you got kicked in your bal-" *coughs* "I mean your back as the first impression." Jin laughed lowly.

Yoongi took a bite of his breakfast. "It was really not necessary to rub it on my face like that."

"What? I'm just trying to help..." Jin mocked.

"Yeah yeah....by insulting me infront of my nephew..." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Sason~!" (Samchon) Tae said looking at Yoongi.

"Yes...tiger?"

"Fwood!" He pointed a finger at Yoongi's plate and then at his mouth.

"Are you hungry??" Yoongi asked as he took a spoon full of food.

"Yes!"

"Here you go baby...." Yoongi fed Tae. "Is it good?"

"Gwood!"

~~

"Jimin! Yah! I'm sorry....okay!?" Hoseok said as he followed Jimin who was walking around in his house.

"I said I don't want to hear any sorry from you." Jimin said not looking at the boy.

"Yah! Stop already my legs hurt!!"

"No one asked you to follow me, Hoseok." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Will you stop Jimin-shi!?" Hoseok warned.

"Get lost, Hos-" Jimin couldn't complete as Hoseok pushed him against the walk and pinned his hands above his hands. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jimin asked soft but angrily.

"I'm sorry okay? I know I shouldn't have drunk so much last night and I really regret leaving you alone...." Hoseok had glossy eyes.

"Aish! Crybaby! Can't you just let me be mad at someone for sometime?" Jimin whined as he pulled his best friend into a hug.

"I'm sorry~" Hoseok sobbed.

"Aish! It's okay! You don't need to cry!!" Jimin patted his back.