22

Y/N POV

Ash, Tobs, and I went hard in the gym, switching back and forth between cardio and strength training. I'm a big calisthenics fan, so I like to do a lot of body weight exercises like push ups and pull ups, while the other two usually just go for regular weights.

We had a lot of fun competing with one another to see who could run the longest or do the most reps, and by the end of it, I was dripping sweat, and my muscles were trembling. 

"Fuck, we keep that shit up we're gonna be unstoppable on the field." Tobin gasped, catching her breath.

"We already are." I laughed, sipping my water.

"Jesus, Y/n, I don't even know how you were able to do so many push ups after jump roping, I was fucking dying man."

I zipped up my bag and shot Ash a smirk. "What can I say? I have a lot of stamina."

Both girls grimaced and shook their heads, making me chuckle. 

"Dude, gross."

"Ugh."

"Alright, I gotta get back and make the breakfast I promise Ali." Ash sighed, wiping her sweat with her towel.

Tobin nodded. "Yeah, Chris wants to go out for brunch so I gotta head out too. I bet Taylor's anxiously awaiting your return." 

I stifled a laugh and elbowed the forward, though I silently hoped she was right. "I'll see you bozos later. Tell the girls I say hi."

"Will do."

And with that we all exited the gym and headed to our cars, stepping out into the warm L.A. heat. It was just about nine o'clock, but I could tell it was only going to get hotter, and I had failed to bring a towel, so I pulled off my shirt and wiped away as much sweat as I could, though I was definitely going to need a shower once I got home.

On the ride back to Taylor's place I rolled all the windows down and jammed out to my favorite playlist, which had everything from The Killers to Machine Gun Kelly. I also had a secret playlist which consisted solely of Taylor's songs, but she didn't need to know that yet.

My stomach was grumbling loudly as I pulled into the driveway, turning down my music just incase she was still asleep. I grabbed my shit, tucked my shirt into the waist band of my sweats, and locked my car.

It wasn't until I reached the front door that I realized Taylor hadn't given me a key yet. 

"Shit." I cursed, debating if I should ring the door bell or not.

On the one hand, she might be awake, but on the other hand, she could still be sleeping, and my dumbass would be waking her up. But I'm also starving...so like...but she'll be pissed if I wake her up. But food...

After what was probably way too long of an internal battle, I finally forced myself to just ring the doorbell and risk my life. You might think I'm exaggerating, but trust me when I say that women need their beauty sleep. I should know, I work with like 22 of them, and I've made the mistake of waking them up too early more than once and it wasn't pretty.

Holding my breath, I gingerly pushed the button, waiting for something to happen. There was a long long moment where nothing changed. And then, without warning, the door swung open, making me jump.

"Jesus!"

Taylor stood on the other side, arms crossed, leaning against the doorway. She looked as though she'd been up for a bit, thank god, but she was still in her pajamas, and her hair was in a messy bun. Fuck she looked so good.

The blond didn't appear to be the least bit fazed, while I was still trying to calm myself down.

She studied me with an expectant gaze, which slowly changed when she pulled her lip between her teeth, her eyes roaming over my body. Sweat was still dripping from my hair and down my chest due to the combination of the gym and the increasing heat outside.

"Well this is a gift." She spoke, smirking.

"Uh..." Wow. What a great response, Y/n, real smart there.

Taylor chuckled. "I think this might be the first time I've had a shirtless boy show up on my doorstep at nine in the morning. Not complaining, though. I'm assuming you just came from the gym? I was wondering why you weren't in your room."

I nodded dumbly, finding myself speechless.

"Hungry?"

"Starving." I finally managed to say.

"Well get your cute ass inside because I'm about to make breakfast, but I want to kiss you first."

I grinned and did as I was told, standing a few feet away from her after entering the house, waiting until she was finished closing the door. Once it was locked, Taylor turned to me with a smirk, walking over to me slowly.

Again, her eyes raked up and down my body, and she released a short breath. "Fuck, I'm never going to get used to this."

Giving her my own cheeky smirk, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close, smiling down at her. "You look beautiful this morning, Darling."

The blue eyed woman smiled, blushing slightly. "Thank you." Her arms were resting over my shoulders, but she pulled away enough to take them off. "Before you go shower, can I just...?" Taylor asked wordlessly, gesturing to my shirtless body.

"Do as you please." I teased her, though the sudden sensations of her warm hands running down my chest and abs sent a shiver up my spine.

"I might have to steal all of your shirts now." She joked, rubbing her thumbs on the defined edges of my v-line. 

I took hold of her hands and stilled her movements rather reluctantly. "If you keep touching me I'm gonna get a boner." I admitted with a laugh.

"Who says I don't want that?" She questioned, raising a challenging eyebrow, her smirk still evident.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly dry, but recovered quickly. "Taylor." I warned.

The pop star rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Go shower. Just know that I'll be down here thinking dirty thoughts about you."

"Noted. If we're being honest, I'll be doing the same."

Taylor giggled, shaking her head. "Just don't use all the hot water."

I rolled my eyes at her comment, but snickered. "Bold of you to assume I last that long."

"Oh I know you last that long, Alex told me." She replied smugly.

My eyes went wide, and Taylor laughed at my expression. 

"Don't look so surprised. Now go before I change my mind and keep you here. Breakfast will be waiting."