38.

Mya watched the sunset through the kitchen window. She was quite worried for Remus because of the full moon. He hadn't been looking too well these past couple of days, it looked quite awful for him to be suffering in such a way. 

Sirius had left with him, they were to apparate to some mass of woods far away from people. It was better that way for Remus.

Mya couldn't understand why Remus thought the worst thing in the world was that she had a werewolf father. When that part of him came out for only a couple of hours once a month. The rest of the time, he was just Remus. A very kind and smart man who loved chocolate. One part of him should not identify his whole life, or how she saw him for that matter. 

She didn't lie, she was proud to be his daughter. Even if she had a hard time showing it. Maybe thats because her relationship with the only father she'd ever known had always been more cordial. Not that he treated her differently from his sons, they all had the same relationship with Hank. 

Hank was just a man who was very hard working. He showed his love for his children when they would achieve something. Thats why all of them generally worked hard in school and in the sports they played. Because thats when Hank would smile and tell them how impressed he was with their hard work and dedication. 

He wasn't a bad dad, just not one that would sit around and try and get to know who you were beyond what he saw in the grade book and your stats from the last game. 

That was always their mother, Sophia. She'd always been the one that her children could open up to about things. The one who'd be there to pick them up when they were down. 

Maybe things could be different with Remus. Maybe if she put the same effort in as he did, Mya could have the full experience of having a father in her life. 

"Now we need to get you two girls cheered up!" Molly placed a kettle of tea down on the table. 

Tonk's had been sitting with Mya, looking just as worried. "Thank you, Molly. You've been ever so kind to us these past couple of days."

"It's not a problem," Molly waved Tonk's off. She poured each of them a cup of tea. "It's been nice to have the house filled up again. I miss that when the children are away."

"Just wait till the wedding this summer," Mya raised her teacup up to take a sip. She'd never really been one to drink tea before, but the way Molly made it was always amazing.

"Yes, well, I could be planning a different wedding. One for you and Fred," Molly spoke so casually, taking a seat. 

Mya nearly spit up her tea. "I-I don't think we are there yet."

"I'm just pulling your leg," Molly found Mya's reaction quite amusing. "The wedding will of course have to wait till after you graduate."

"Somehow, I do not believe they will be ready yet," Tonks grinned.