💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae

Request by: TheBoyzalover

I was so happy when you requested fluff so i kind of wrote Doyoung into a ship that i personally like, if this isn't what you wanted, please let me know so i can change it!

The wind blew a chilly breeze across the streets making doyoung shiver In his tan coat, his hands shoved deep into his pockets. Taeyong giggled softly as he walked beside him. he reached over taking doyoung's hand into his interlocking their fingers and shoving their interlocked hands into his own pocket.

A blush spread across doyoung's face making taeyong smile.

"want to get some coffee?" he asked as they turned the corner.

"sure." Doyoung smiled.

They walked into the quiet café, a soft song playing from the speakers in the ceiling. They walked up to the counter and taeyong ordered for them knowing exactly what doyoung's order was without having to ask him.

They took a seat at a table waiting for their orders.

Taeyong stared deeply into doyoung's eyes making the younger blush.

"why are you staring at me hyung?"

Taeyong chuckled.

"what, am I not allowed to look at you?"

"no, no it's just...you...you're making me nervous hyung." Doyoung mumbled avoiding taeyong's eyes.

The barista called taeyong's name and he quickly retrieved their cups returning to the table.

"one hot chai latte for my doyoungie." He smiled handing him the warm cup.

Doyoung smiled wide as he took a sip the beverage filling his body with warmth.

"so, what are your plans for the rest of today doyoungie?"

"I'm not sure...I didn't plan anything for today."

Taeyong smirked to himself before sipping his tea.

"so...hyung, I was wondering if we could...talk about something."
taeyong got a little worried hoping that something wasn't wrong with doyoung.

"of course doyoung-ah, anything."

"can...can we go somewhere?"

Taeyong nodded standing up and taking doyoung's hand leading him out of the café and back into the chilly autumn air.

"how about the park on fifth street?" taeyong suggested pointing down the street.

"yeah, sure." Doyoung nodded.

They walked to the street and entered the very empty park, only a few dog walkers being present on the trails. They sat down on a bench under a tree.

Doyoung seemed a little nervous so taeyong took his hands into his own and rubbed his thumbs over his knuckles softly.

"what's on your mind doyoung? You can tell me anything you know that."

"I know I just...I'm worried if I tell you...things will change."

"bubs, whatever it is I will understand, I'm always on your side."

Doyoung took a breath and looked into taeyong's eyes.

"so...you know how we like...hang out all the time and...and we hold hands and cuddle on your couch and sometimes sleep next to each other?"

Taeyong nodded.