𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

"Family of Jasai Black," a tall, black male doctor come out and I shot to my feet; followed by Kash and Journ.

"Wassup, whats goin on?" I inquired.

"Alright well ... the patient has suffered a severe head contusion and he has a mild concussion; but he will be okay. A few bruises here and there ... he may be sore or hurting but nothing to worry about."

"Aight, so can we see him? He awake?"

"Uhm .. yes he is but you aren't along to see him without supervision; just thought I'd let you know."

I scrunched up my face, "the fuck do you mean ? I told the cops everything and CPS; like yall arrested the dude who caused the trauma? Why the fuck am I being supervised?" I was getting angry cause these mfers really had me fucked up.

"Sir.. I'm sorry; that is what we were told ... until something changes thats what has to happen. I apologize," he muttered.

I smacked his clipboard out of his hand and got in his face, "what room?"

He looked flustered and scared, but I promise you I ain't give a fuck.

"Room 112... right down the hall, make a left and you'll see it." I bumped past him and started making my way.

As soon as I found his room, I went inside and he was sitting up the bed drinking some orange juice; a nurse was helping him.

There were two guards by the door, but I ignored them cause I'll literally leave them niggas where they standing.

"Mommy," Jasai spoke up; it was low but loud enough for Joun to hear.

She rushed over and wrapped her arms around her body, "I'm so sorry baby; I'm so sorry," I watched as she cried; while rocking Jasai back and forth.

He had a bandage wrapped around his head and I just felt bad all over again.

"I'm gonna sit down," I heard Kash speak.

I watched as she waddled to a chair in the corner; Journ had a mug on her face but she ain't bother to say nun.

I was glad ... cause I really don't have time for the drama at all.

"Can I hold him?" I asked Journey.

"Try ... see if he'll let you." She said.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and reached for him, he looked at his mom first.

"That's daddy ... you can go to daddy."

I was nervous ... I was officially meeting my son.

Hated it was under these circumstances... but better late than never.

"Daddy?" Jasai looked up at her confused.

"Yes baby; thats your dad."