Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [1]

Title: A Gambler Meeting A Gambler

Warning: Gambling, Violence, a bit of Kakegurui,

(I'll be using Bonten Timeskip Koko.)

Reader info:

(All up to you)
Age: 29

Personality:
But you're a money thirsty bastard who's the best at gambling. Unbeatable, as they say. Smart and smug. You're insane bub.

(You started gambling at the age of 9)

.
.
.

"AHA! THAT'S MY 14TH WIN FOR THE NIGHT! EAT MY ASS, DICKWADS!" You screamed in victory, raising your cards. "Goodluck on paying your 17 million yen debt~~"

To say that you liked torturing your opponents in gambling was an understatement.

You LOVED it.

And owning a club + casino was heavenly.

You get to meet pretty women, handsome men, and attractive people everyday.

And making them beg for their money back after beating them in a game?

Oh how you enjoyed them.

Today, someone requested you for a private game, and offered you 50 million yen if you beat them.

Of course, you agreed.

_
_
_

"It's nice to finally meet you... Kokonoi Hajime. I've heard a lot about you from Ran." You grinned down at him, malice behind your voice.

"Likewise, L/N Y/N." He smiles, sticking his tongue out as she shook hands with you.

"Saa, why don't we play now, Hajime-kun?" You tilted your head to the side, showing him a crazed smile.

"I'd love to, Y/N-kun." He gives you a crazed smile too, tightening the grip on your hand.

"Name your price." You said, showing him your fangs as you grinned.

"70 million Yen. And your ferari along with the suit you're wearing right now." He said, sticking his tongue out.

You giggled, raising a hand to caress his cheek with a gloved finger. "Fine by me." You said, taking his tongue between your fingers.

"But. If I win..." You trailed off, watching him get flustered and hot by your fingers on his tongue.

"My price..." You hummed, leaning closer to him.

The sexual tension was thick. Even the guards felt it.

"Is you, Hajime-kun. And maybe the 50 million yen you offered if I'm not satisfied." You chuckled, kissing his nose before letting his tongue go and back away.

"Let's play, shall we?"

.
.
.

Kokonoi was a tough opponent.

He had tricks and was smart at his card strategies.
But he doesn't play dirty. Salute to that.
He played fair and square.

And so did you.
Dirty playing was not in your vocabulary.
And so was losing.

Kokonoi found you hard to beat. And was currently trying to calm himself because he knew he was about to lose by the unlucky draw of cards in his hands.

"Fuck..." He mumbles under his breath.

This was their 4th game. Both were tied at 2 wins and 2 loses. And this final game was to decide the winner.