Part 38

Hi everyone! I just wanted to apologize for any spelling mistakes towards the end, I actually couldn't really see but you'll see soon enough! I love you guys and I'll see ya next chapter. <3 Oh also, Start the music at the  * for the full experience!

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"So, how's stuff going with Kazutora?" Akira asked the boy who walked next to him. While the two weren't nearly as close as they used to be, Akira still cared for Kota, just as Kota cared for him.

"Oh, uhm- good! He got into a fight last week and got stabbed but he's okay. My dad actually was talking about talking to the warden and getting him house arrest sometime next year." Kota spoke, looking down at the ground as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"That's good, Hokkaido still the plan?" Akira asked, looking forwards at Asahi and Raiden who were talking to each other, giggling about something or the other.

"Yep!" Kota spoke, a smile appearing on his face causing Akira to put his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Well, I'll have to come to see ya up there, won't I?" Akira asked, making sure the boy knew that after all they'd been through, he was still his friend. Kota lightly chuckled and nodded, relieved that the boy wouldn't just forget about him if he moved away.

"What about Mikey? How's he doing?" Kota asked, a smile rising onto his face at the thought of his boyfriend.

"He's good, we're actually gonna go see a movie later," Akira spoke, running his hands through his hair.

"That's cool! Kaz and I actually just watched-" Kota was saying before Raiden stopped, the four standing in front of a warehouse.

"We're here, my guy should be in here." Raiden spoke, looking over at his friends causing Akira to nod, watching as Raiden pulled the big warehouse door open, revealing a tall man standing in the middle of it, looking down at his phone.

The boys walked into the warehouse, Akira leading the group with Asahi close behind, just in case.

"Yo! You Raiden's- the hell?" Akira spoke, causing the person to look up at the oncoming group. Much to his surprise it was someone he recognized very well.

"Daichi? The hell are you doing here?" Asahi asked from behind the boy as they slowed to a stop a few feet from Daichi.

"Huh? What're you guys doing here?!" Daichi asked back, folding his arms over his chest.

"So you're the one who wants to kill me?" Akira asked, ignoring the boys question. Daichi seemingly got even more confused, cocking his head back.

"Kill you?! Listen, Akira- I know you think you're some mega important dude but kill you?! We disagree on a lot - sure but I never wanted to kill you!" Daichi yelled out causing the boy to furrow his eyebrows.

"Raiden? Where the hell's your guy?!" Akira asked, looking over his shoulder at a worried looking Raiden who shrugged.

"I don't know! I thought he'd be here by now! Daichi, who called you here?" Raiden asked his old friend who reached up and scratched the back of his neck.

"Me? Kisaki did! Something about a new thing he's doing- but I came to tell him I was out! He's fucking obsessing over Mikey and I'm over it. I just wanted to get close to Hanma anyways." Daichi grumbled, running a hand through his slick short hair.

"Kisaki called you here?!" Kota asked, his eyes slightly widening at the name. Suddenly the boys were interrupted by the echo of footsteps coming into the warehouse.

The four all turned around, Akira taking a few steps in front of his friends to get a better view of who was approaching them. He wasn't surprised by the sight of the boy whose arm he'd broken a few months ago walking towards them in a new uniform.