Chapter Twenty:Meeting CrossFell.

Narrators POV.

Once (Y/N) came back with Bill, Solar and Error, Error had told Nightmare that Solar and Bill found her. Which made him call everyone back, everybody of course is relieved but also noticed the small change of appearance on (Y/N). Even her personality had change a little bit, they ended up taking (Y/N) to Vile. Once Vile had the results, he told them that (Y/N) is facing complications and she only needs time to think it over.

"Well, atleast Angel Cakes is fine".

Bill said, which he earned glares from everybody and a weird look from Vile. Vile of course didn't mind if (Y/N) liked him or not, as long as she's supportive then he will be supportive with her till the end.

"Nightmare!, where the fuck are you?!!".

Out came a shout at the other side of the hall as the others grimaced. They knew who it was and Nightmare is the only one that can control and tolerated him. Nightmare always sends him on complex missions like Cross, Solar, Error, Error404 or even Dust. The difference is this person that yelled out for Nightmare deals with harder complexed missions and doesn't come back until six months or even a year till the job is done.

"Sigh, coming CrossFell!".

Nightmare yelled as he left the group, looking through the window to see Vile with (Y/N) looking at the white walls in the healing ward.

(Y/N)s POV.

I sighed, when Vile ran the results of me, I didn't feel like my own kind, heart warming self anymore. I felt like a thin layered tolerant war veteran that got out of war. That's what Vile said but I still had my heart out to fixing people up. Vile left the healing ward as I sat on the white bed. Today has been very strange, first Adelina told/showed me that Audrey killed me. Then Audrey explained that she was doing it under the influence of Analia so she can see Logan.

"Honestly, today has been messed up for me".

I muttered as I stand up and walked out of the healing ward. It seems that everybody had left when I came out because the hallways seemed deserted of any trace of people. I walked down the empty dark hallways as I became lost in thought, then I bumped into another skeleton.

"Oh sorry about that- oh hey Cross".

I looked up to see Cross but he seemed edgy and angry, he even looks taller and his clothes had changed.

"A human?, roaming the halls of Nightmares castle. Tch they are getting weak over letting humans out of the cells".

He muttered, his voice doesn't sound like Cross's voice where it's obedient and loyal. It sounded more edgy and commanding.

"Uhm, sorry who are you?".

I asked confused as he simply stared at me.

"Tch my names CrossFell, you probably met the original me by now judging on your confusion".

CrossFell said as I nodded, he seems annoyed by being here and honestly, I'm guessing he's just stressed.

"Okay CrossFell....... You seemed stressed, are you okay?".

I asked in concerned as he seemed to be suspicious of me being concerned, when was the last time comeone cared about him or anyone here?.

CrossFells POV.

Nightmare had told me that they had a prisoner here, she had escaped but she came back to them. I was honestly surprised but at the same time I didn't care. I mean who would want to hang around us villians, I found the prisoner and I'll be honest, she looks cute. I won't admit it to the whole world but she is quite cute to be here. I became surprised when she asked if I was okay, nobody had asked me that question when I lost my home. I didn't answer that question as I stared at her, she changed the subject when I didn't answer the question.

"Oh before I forget, my names (Y/N), I'm not a human, I'm an angel but now I'm classified as a fallen angel now".

Honestly, I didn't really believe her at first but looking at her features, she is most definitely a angel but that explains the horns on her head. I stared at her and said.

"Tch well anyways, you coming, I'm sure everyone will be worried for you-".

"Angel cakes, there you are-".

I turned my attention to see Bill, I became surprised, he usually talks bad about angels being goodies. Heck he hates them for ruining everything for him. This however is NOT normal of Bill giving an angel a nickname or even treating her like shes special.

"Huh, I see you met CrossFell, come on angel cakes, everyones worried for you".

Bill then grabbed her hand and quickly walked away from me while I glared at him menacingly. How dare he?!, I thought he hated angels more than anything!, the worst thing is that I've grown a liking to her!. Oh well, we will see how this will end and I sure hope I win her over.