Chapter 38 : Cheerleaders Shouldn't Drink (Part One)

"Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose a shoe at midnight, You're drunk."

Lo and behold with curled blonde hair, a gold designer purse carelessly lying on the ground and mascara stained cheeks was Bianca Archer.

She was biting her nails almost in an insane comedic way as if someone just told her the funniest joke in the world. I wondered if it was possible to be laughing and crying at the same time.

The black strapless dress she wore with gold sequins complimented her purse and tall black heels that were were in two different directions.

I picked up her purse and shoes. "What are you doing in here?"

A mischievous smile appeared on her face as if there was a juicy secret that she had promised the president not to tell anyone about. She leaned in closer to me, nearly stumbling over and allowed me to be able to take in her scent.

Her expensive perfume was limited and dispersing slowly due to the huge amount of alcohol that she reeked off.

I arched an eyebrow "You've been drinking?"

She giggled, and hiccuped, making a little wet sound. "I had fuuun." Giggle, hiccup. "Wanna see somethingg..?"

I watched as she staggered out of the stall. Her fragile palms spread out on the tiled bathroom floor, she was on all fours. She leaned her head forward and rolled over.

"Cartwheeeel" She sang, nearly hitting her head on the opened bathroom stall door.

I rushed to help her up. "Bianca, don't do that! You could get hurt."

Another hiccup escaped her mouth and my thoughts dawned on Carter. Correction : An unconscious Carter. I aided her by the shoulder and she started shoving me away or whatever failed attempt at shoving she was trying to accomplish.

"Bianca, where's your brother?" I asked, as we entered the loud living room once again. Instead of cooperating she tried to shove me again.

"Nooooo, let me go. I wanna have more fuun." She whined, her hands flung in the air and she tried swaying her hips to the Selena Gomez song that just filled the living room.

If Bianca was here then there was a ninety nine percent chance that Byron was here. With Bianca's hand around my neck I hiked back to the couch that I had lied an unconscious Carter. A few girls surrounded him.

The short freckled blonde in a mini cotton candy colored dress that barely made it past her hips was shaking up a can of whip cream in her right hand. I stopped for a few seconds to see the outcome of her action and after watching I absolutely wanted to un - see it.

She was actually smearing the whip cream on unconscious Carter's shirtless torso. Few girls were cheering her on and chanting her name as she was about to connect her tongue with Carter's body.

Pushing myself through a small crowd of people I threw out an excuse me before putting unconscious Carter's arm around my neck and shifting him upwards. Now I had to deal with two drunk teenagers in one night.

Most of the girls that hadn't returned to rubbing themselves against a guy after I took Carter up were watching me dumbfounded. The short blonde on the other hand seemed quite offended, but I could care less. I don't know what drove me to boldly and unthinkingly do what I did, but I kinda enjoyed seeing the looks on their faces.