𝗶𝘃. tampo.

Chapter 4: Sulk.

"Di na umasa, 'di naniwala."
(Don't hope anymore,' don't believe.)

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

It's been a week since Althea's birthday party. It's also been a week since Mayari gave Harry a cold treatment, but he seems oblivious about it.

Mayari is now at the counter, ready to greet a customer, with Celine by her side. "How are you and your husband?" Celine inquires, placing a couple of cups in front of her. "Still giving him a cold treatment?"

May nodded, not wanting to explain why she was giving Harry a cold treatment. Celine is aware that her sister is giving him a cold treatment, but she has no idea why because May has never responded to her.

"Deserve," Celine murmured, causing May's brows to furrow. "I mean, your husband deserves it."

The wind chimes echo throughout the room, drawing their attention to the entrance and making them frown when it was Hanan and Harry. "Merlin, why are they together?" Celine inquired quietly, giving them a stern look. "Perhaps I might pour the entire salt we have in their coffee, umm, is that okay May?"

"If you do it and something bad happens to them, I'd bail you out of jail," May replied.

"That's really reassuring, May, thank you so much," Celine responds emotionally. "You truly are a gift from above."

May could only sigh at the way her sister was acting before diverting her gaze to the two people she didn't want to see. "The usual?" she inquires coldly, and they nod.

"By the way, Caelum and Thalia invited us to go to the beach tonight, we'll be celebrating their anniversary," Hanan added as May was about to take their order.

Mayari simply nodded, not having the energy to speak to them, and began to take their order, leaving Celine flashing a forced smile at them as Hanan and Harry take a seat at the unoccupied table, Hanan realizing how her sister still hates her from what happened on her 21st birthday.

Hanan and May's bond eventually faded after May's 21st birthday; of course, Hanan is extremely ashamed for what she did, and she believes that saying sorry won't turn back the clock. She was gradually regaining contact with her sister, but May rarely spoke to her.

Hanan appears to be a sun who is constantly chasing the moon, which is her sister Mayari, but they never meet; it was a never-ending cycle of chasing that can only be ended by an eclipse, but in their case, the eclipse hasn't occurred.

Celine took their orders because May had gone to the kitchen to help bake. Hanan exited the store after receiving her order, but Harry remained.

"Do you still need anything, Potter?" Celine inquires of the bespectacled men, who have his gaze fixed on the kitchen door.

"Yeah, your sister." 

Celine swears she'd burst out laughing if no other customers were around, but there's someone in the corner with their partners, friends, and even themselves, each holding a book.

"Which sister?" Celine inquired, watching his expression alter. His eyes was drawn to her, and he furrowed his brow in perplexity.

"Of course, May," Harry replied. "I'd like to speak with her."

"She's busy." 

"I can wait."

"You don't have any auror work?" Celine inquires, her brow furrowed.