19 | ʙʟᴀᴅᴇꜱ

THE SKINS OF BOTH TITANS SLOWLY evaporated into smoke

THE SKINS OF BOTH TITANS SLOWLY evaporated into smoke. The rest of the scouts could only stand by and watch. Luna kneeled down in front of Eren, whilst Mikasa was supporting him for he was still currently unconscious.

Luna placed two fingers on his neck.

"Luna-san... How is he?" Armin asked.

Luna pulled her fingers away and placed the back of her hand on Eren's forehead, "His pulses are normal... But I can't say the same for temperature. He doesn't seem to have a fever, it's just his body has a higher temperature." Luna said, pulling her hand away.

She looked up to face Mikasa, who had concern written all over her face. She gave her a small smile, rubbing her shoulder for comfort, "No need to worry, darling... He's doing alright." She assured her.

"Lady Luna!" One of the soldiers in their regiment had called out to her. The blue-eyed woman turned in the direction of the voice. They had informed her that they were currently in need of her assistance now. Luna nodded as she stood up, facing away from the three teens, and turned to Annie's hardened shell.

They tried their blades in destroying Annie's hard shell, but they had broken. And knowing that Luna's katana had practically been indestructible for years, they wanted to see if she could at least apply a dent to the crystal.

She walked over to it, placing a hand on her katana's handle.

'Floral Breathing: First Form - Hundred-Thorned Rose'

She attempted to create even the slightest crack using her blade with her breathing form. But even with a blade as strong as hers, the crystal was unbreakable. They only heard the two hard objects creating a high pitch sound as half of her katana separated from the rest of her sword.

She stood up straight, glancing at her katana's blade, seeing it broken in half. She frowned in disappointment, sighing. 'Looks like I'll have to use a different one for now... until I get this blade fixed at least.'

For 9 years, she's been using her father's katana. But now that there was damage inflicted on it, she'll be changing her blade. 'Haganezuka-san is going to murder me...' Her sweat dripped nervously, remembering the swordsmith's rage if her blade breaks. If there's anyone she has a tiny bit of fear for, it would be the said swordsmith.