Chapter VII: Secrets II

_Edited_

'I'm not healing'
my heart skipped a beat at the thought of him not healing, and our wolves don't let us shift back to human form unless we had healed at least seventy five percent of our wounds.

Selene had told me that i have a healing power and has been teaching me how to control it for the past month, but if not used properly it could kill us both.

As i saw the light in his eyes dim my eyes widened even more and my hands started moving frantically to try and find all his wounds

"How many wounds do you have?"

"I don't know." As his voice sounded like a fading goodbye and tears ran down fast landing on his snout as they dropped from my chin

But my eyes had started to glow and neon blue glowing veins started to appear down my arms as well and by the time my palms stated to receive the energy his beautiful eyes were looking at me in wonder.

"Please work" I whispered to myself before placing my palm on his snout.

It was the first time I've tried it on someone other then myself and i was fascinated as blue veins ran down his body in a glowing manner and healed his wounds.

Slowly i pulled my hands back as the glow went away.

"Now why aren't you shifting?" I asked softly after about three minutes

"Lucas is enjoying your touch way too much." He said as his head still laid on my lap.

I smiled softly at him Debby purring at that statement.

"But right now your siblings and the pack need you." I really wished that it'd be different that we'd go with minimal losses that our Alpha and luna would celebrate with us

But it was mere wishes that would not get true

He let a painful sigh and stood up nudging me to do the same his seven foot six Alpha male wolf towered over my figure as we walked next to each other and towards the pack house.

An hour later, the losses had been estimated, we lost five patrolling warriors and another ten warriors who defended the pack and we lost our Alpha and Luna.

He had came with a thousand wolves, all had been killed along their alpha and as little comfort it got the broken heart we stood watching the bodies of the enemies bodies burn.

Ian had promised that our members will all get the funerals they deserve, their families will forever be protected and he will take care of education expenses.

My brother was injured, the fight that seemed to last hours had only really been about thirty minutes, and so only a hundred of our warriors were fighting, the first fifteen to go into the fight were the ones injured, my brother and Ethan being one of them.

Chelsea has been crying and mooring into Ethan and Ian's chest for so long her words made me tear up.

"What would of happened if i lost you too?! All off you, you four are idiots" she screamed at us as we came out of the woods.

Mothers, sisters, daughters, brothers, fathers you name it, so many people cried so many moored and so many promised that this would never happen again

When Jake and Ace disappeared after ten minutes of our return i knew exactly why, and when I found them i felt my heart crush at the sight of a crying Ace and a furious Jake.

The image of Amelia appeared before my eyes, her black her, fairly white skin and red lips, she had brown eyes and beautiful features just like her brother but so capturing to anyone.