pt4 Class D Introductions

Light Yagami POV

Now standing on the podium with everyone's attention.

Out of everyone here, the only one who hasn't changed even a bit is koenji.

"Before I say anything if you're still unconvinced I promise to give more proof even if that conversation with our teacher made it clear enough for me. I advise we keep this information between ourselves if we were to reveal it to other classes we would be putting ourselves at a disadvantage" I said explaining the situation.

An opposing voice could be heard shortly after I finished.

"Wait before we discuss any of that," the boy asked with a look lacking any nervousness.

A student with the air of an upstanding young man quickly made himself known. His hair wasn't dyed. He looked like an honors student. Based on his appearance, I got the impression he wasn't socially weak but strong.

"We're all going to be classmates for the next 3 years I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible before we discuss anything else"

I let out a smile "I'm with you on that one, I got too ahead of myself. ideally, it would be better for all of us to be at the very least acquainted"
I said directing the conversation from him to the rest of the class to bring in more involvement.

"Agreed! After all, we still don't know a thing about each other, not even our names," some one shouted

"Hey light I think she's onto you," ryuk said

After most of the class agreed with the idea I said.

"Alright, we have time how about you start first if you're okay with it, " I said signaling over to the boy from before.

The boy nodded in agreement "sure thing, My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name! I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you!" he said making a flawless introduction.

When he finished I started talking.

"Sports eh" I responded

If I say I was the junior high champion I'll be labeled as both an idiot and a liar. There's no way someone would lie about such a pointless thing.

Recouping my self I talked

"Just as the teacher said My name is light yagami, everyone calls me light, I used to play tennis and joined this school with the intention of becoming a detective like my father, if any of you need help with anything whether it is fitting in, academics or anything else my door is always open I will do everything In my power to make sure we succeed and that's a promise," I said making my intentions clear.

Some of the girls were looking at me blushing, others also had their attention on Hirata.

"Could they be any more obvious?" asked Ryuk.

"Alright then let's start from the front to back for convenience," said Hirata

A girl obviously startled and not ready yet had spoken.

"M-my name is...Inogashira Ko-Ko..."

The girl had a nervous look and attitude when talking. She was drawing a black. She was put on the spot.

Stopping her I talked "Wait. Inogashishira was it, it's important to just take things slowly there's no need for anyone to rush please take your time" I said giving her an opening to reintroduce herself.