17.

Penelope.

"Do you think I can fit my whole fist in my mouth?"

Harry's question made me sputter out the beer that was in my mouth as I doubled over, sitting on the carpet of the living room. He burst out in a laugh too, leaning back on his palms, his legs stretched in front of him.

"You c-can try, but I'm not driving you to the hospital if you dislocate your jaw." I slurred slightly, taking another sip to add to my already drunken state.

Harry cackled, throwing his head back on his shoulders, "I don't think you're driving at all, baby. You're drunk."

"You're drunk!" I retorted in a high-pitched voice, which had Harry rolling over the floor laughing for no particular reason, because none of the things we were saying were actually funny. We were in that phase of drunkenness where we were just being silly and laughed about everything, to the point where my cheeks hurt from smiling this much.

We had been drinking for a few hours, and after finishing what was left of the vodka, we turned to beer.

I had no idea why we were sitting on the carpet rather than on the very comfortable couches, but all I knew was that I no longer felt unsafe in this house. I felt like I had never enjoyed myself more in this living room. I was still in the T-shirt and the shorts while Harry had opened up a few more buttons of his shirt and was in his white socks. I could see his knees and the tattoos there through the rips of his jeans, and paired with the black button-up shirt, he looked like a whole meal.

Honestly, him having less inhibitions when drunk was the case for me as well. I no longer could really hide the way I was staring at his exposed skin, nearly drooling. Harry either really didn't notice or just decided to ignore it, which was maybe for the best.

"Okay, okay, let's play a game."

"We have been playing a game this whole time." I snickered and he rolled his eyes, "Well, let's continue then!"

"Alright," I nodded, "It's my turn." I pursed my lips together as I thought of a new question, "What's your favourite colour?"

Harry let out a breath as he seemed deep in thought, "Favourite colour... I mean, black's always going to be kind of a staple. I think I look great in it and I kind of gravitate towards it. But right now, I'm kind of into green. You?"

I gasped, "Oh my God, I always gravitate towards black too!" We did a stupid high five that probably looked very ridiculous before I continued, "But I'm kind of liking yellow right now. I know, I know, it's super bold, and it only looks good on a few people, but I'm into it."

"As you should, yellow is great." Harry commented, holding his bottle up and I nodded, mimicking him, "To yellow and green!!"

"And black!" He added and I repeated him before we both took a sip.

"Okay, my turn." Harry rolled around until he was lying on his stomach on the floor of the living room, playing with the label on the beer bottle in his hand, "Um... Okay, what was your first impression of me?" His eyes glimmered in mischief as I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "I thought you were cute. Oh, and I remember I liked your shoes. The colourful ones."

"The New Balance's? Yeah, they're nice. And cute, huh?" He smirked.

"Please," I snorted, "As if you didn't know already."

He shrugged, "Still like to hear you say it."

I held my finger up in the air, "No flirting." And Harry nodded, "No flirting, right." The stupid no-flirting pact was apparently still going strong even though neither of us really seemed to care anymore right now.