Let's gossip - 2

That girl came back and the landlord was not at home, she knocked on my room door and said, "Ravi please help me to pack my stuff and help me in keeping that stuff downstairs."
As you all know I live on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. So we use stairs and I live in Jaipur, not in USA or Australia, so we have to bring everything we need with us from a pillow to curtains and everything, it is like an unfurnished room.

I being so extra kind and caring, I helped her but I didn't want to help her.
Why it is so difficult to say no? Why?

The landlord was not at home, so no drama occur, she just came and left. I was so fuming in anger. Why am I helping that girl who was earlier make me feel like I am ****? Ravi this is not good, I'm not feeling good.

She said thank you and I wanted to say, "Stop judging people based on what they wear. My clothes should be my choice. I understand if you are from a small town but it is not acceptable that you will say whatever you want to say. I hope we never meet again" but I was like 'no problem'.

Come on Ravi just grow up, people are going to criticize you, they will going to hurt you but ignore them. Why it is so difficult to ignore them? Why?
You might feel good for once but later you'll regret thinking that I could have solved this with peace.

Ignoring ignorant people is all you can do. Stop thinking about them and live your life. It is way more precious than what people will say. कुछ तो लोग कहेंगे लोगों का काम है कहना! (People will always say something, it is their work)

I am proud of you Ravi that you didn't fight. Good job. 😇