INFLAME

Y/n didn't go to bed straight away she didn't feel sleepy so she decided to have a bath,laying in the bath she let her mind wander to her sister and what they could do to stop her without bringing any harm to her.

The girl felt stupid because she knew her sister wouldn't think twice about killing her,as much as cared about her sister even though she had he hurt her she found herself wishing she wouldn't have to kill her,thinking about all the things that needed to be done and all the people whose lives are endanger made the girl feel exhausted and she relaxed a bit in the tub.

She closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them again she was in the field close to the lake,she went to sit by the lake like she usually did when she ended up coming to this place.

She sat down on the grass and put her feet in the water a few minutes of sitting there and the violet haired man Akumu appeared.

"Why don't we go for a swim"

"I don't know how to swim"

The man let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers through the girls body causing her to blush.

"I would've thought in the years we've not been able to see each other you would have learnt how to to swim but I guess not"

"I had no reason to learn"

He took of his shirt and pants and the girl quickly covered her eyes,Akumu smirked at her reaction before walking into the lake he grabbed her hands and pulled her with him.

The girl began panicking "w-wait what are you doing? I can't"

Akumu turned around he leaned down to be eye level with her "y/n trust me I won't let anything bad happen to you"

The girl felt compelled to trust him and walked with him in the lake when the water was high enough to reach the girls chest Akumu stopped and picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist.

He smiled down at her hold on tight and don't swallow any of the water she felt him move and tightened her legs around his waist and quickly grabbed onto his neck and she thanked moon goddess she did because he started swimming with her clinging to him,she didn't know how it worked but it did and even though he was swimming incredibly fast she refused to let go out of fear of drowning.

Akumu only stopped swimming when they were in the middle of the lake and the girl finally opened her eyes and practically screamed in his ear.

"What the heck is wrong with you that was dangerous don't ever do that again"

"Ouch my ear"

"I'm sorry" with the way the girl was holding onto him every time she spoke her breath would hit his ear and he felt his face heat up he pushed her away abit so that her face wasn't so close to his ears.

(SPICY SCENE AHEAD)

To avoid looking at his eyes the girl looked around the lake it was very quiet and there was no one around while she was focusing on everything but he decided to get her attention the only way he could so he licked her ear the reaction he got wasn't the reaction he expected the girl's back arched causing her chest to push up against his this made him ultra aware of how close their bodies were and the little moan she let out didn't helps his situation the girl stared at him mouth opened in shock.

What was it and the noises she ended up making her body had always been sensitive but specific parts were more sensitive then the rest her ears and thighs were examples of those ultra sensitive places taking advantage of her shock anima placed his lips gently on y/n's,his lips moved slowly against hers but when he felt her kiss back the gentleness went out the window and he started kissing her roughly his one hand was in her hair and his other was on her thigh.

He ran ran his nails down her thigh not in a gentle way.

"Ouc...."

Before the girl got the full word out his tongue was already in her mouth their tongues moved against eacother saliva mixing and when he pulled back to look at her the string of saliva stayed connected he kissed her again biting her lip until he tasted blood then his mouth traveled to her jaw leaving a trail of kisses that made her body burn he kissed down her neck until he reached her collar bone he nipped at her skin and the girls thigh's tightened around him he knew what was happening but he didn't wanna stop but before he could do anything else the girl was ripped away and he was left alone in the lake.

Meanwhile the girl woke up in the tub Mamoru was holding her shoulders and she looked at him in confusion where was she just now Mamoru began lecturing her but stopped mid lecture because of a certain smell.

His eyes turned a bright red and his fangs were sharper than usual.

"Y/n why didn't you tell me you're in heat"

He rushed put off their room but not before telling the girl to keep the doors and windows locked.

The girl had completely forgotten about her heat with everything that was going on but now she understood her weird dream she locked the doors and windows and fell asleep naked in a ball on the floor.

(Hey guys hope everyone is doing good and thanks to everybody who likes,follows,comments,adds to library lists or reads every single person is appreciated don't forget to comment what you think about the chapter)