73. The REAL Blade of Hope.

Previously
.
.
.

"Babe, wait. I think I saw something."

Yoriichi-san? But with 6 arms?

3rd PERSON'S POV
------------------------------

"What is that, Satoshi-kun?" Kanae asks him, but Satoshi doesn't hear her. Instead, he approaches the doll and takes a closer look.

"Satoshi-kun? Are you alright?" She calls him again, but still no response.

"Satoshi-kun? Hello? Moshi-moshi? Earth to Satoshi-kun." But still no response. She then taps his back and this finally catches his attention. "Oh! Sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't hear you." Satoshi finally says.

"Humph. I called you so many times but you didn't listen at all." She pouts.

"Sorry." He apologizes in a depressed tone.

"You have no idea how hurt I was."

"Sorry." He apologizes again but in a more depressed tone.

"Just kidding." She says with a smile and proceeds to give a peck on his cheeks.

"Ehh!! Huh!? Eeh!?" Satoshi is super confused.

"You look so cute. But anyways, what is this thing? It looks like a doll. And it even has the Hanafuda earrings." She asks him.

"This doll, if I'm not wrong, it's Yoriichi-san's doll. The facial features, the hair, the clothes, those earrings, all represents Yoriichi-san." He replies.

"Yoriichi-san? You mean the first swordsman who used breathes? The one you saw in your inherited memories?"

"Yeah, you are right. Wait! There's a keyhole over here." He notices the keyhole. 

Before she could reply, someone, more like a young boy interrupts them.

"Who are you and what are two doing here?"

The two turns around to see a boy with
unruly black hair, worn tied up in a low ponytail.

He wears a striped yukata and a Hyottoko mask (with notable eyebrows) that fully conceals his face.