Special Chapter: for the rest of my life (chaesoo)

AN: This is a Chaesoo chapter because why not? :)
Before chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

"Seriously Kim Jisoo, where are we going?" I asked because she just dragged me outside our law firm early in the morning.

"I already informed Alice unnie that I'll kidnap you for a day."

"But I have so many cases to revi—"

"No buts Park Chaeyoung. We'll eat lots and lots of food okay?" She said.

"Fine. This better be fun Kim Jisoo." I said.

"Babe, anything we do is fun as long as you're with me." She looked at me and winked.

I chuckled. "What a cheeseball."

She kissed my hand and open her the front door car. "Only for you babe. Now go inside."

We were driving for about 20 minutes while jamming to the songs on the radio. I suddenly smiled. Jisoo never change. She's the same girl I met years ago in middle school. She's the same girl who made me flustered and confused. She's the same girl who made me fall deeper in love with her every day of my life. She's the girl who made me feel that I am worthy to be loved and to loved who ever the hell I want.

I was once a shy girl. The nerdy one. The bullied one. But then, a raven haired girl saved me once. We became best of friends along with her cousin during our middle school days. They are one of the few people who heard me when I was singing and Jisoo is the only person that I have ever written a song dedicated for her and only her. She's my muse and always will be.

"We're here babe!" She said. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw me smiling. "What?"

I chuckled. "I love you." I said. She smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Love you more my Chipmunk. Now come on, let's enjoy this day."

"Really Jisoo? The amusement park?" I said.

"What? You don't like it? This is where we went during our first date." She said and then pout. What a baby.

I kissed her cheeks. "I love it babe. Let's go for the rides, yeah?"

"You'll hold my hand when it gets scary?" She asked. I chuckled. Jisoo Kim, the COO of the Kim Corporation, 26 years old and still scared of heights. What a cutie.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine. Just because you're so fucking cute right now." She smiled. "I'm always cute!" She said.

Jisoo's POV

FOR FUCK SAKE. I'M SO FUCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW!

"Babe?" Chaeyoung called me while I'm looking at this gigantic roller coaster. Holy shit, I think I'm gonna pissed in my pants.

I looked at her and she's looking at me while biting her lips to stop from smiling. I pouted.

"Stop making fun of me!" I said. She laughed and then hold my hand.

"You don't have to do this you know?" She whispered. "You could've just wait for me down here." She added.

"And allow you to sit with a stranger? Hell no. I'm gonna ride this roller coaster with you!" I said. She chuckled and back hugged me. Why does she have to be so tall?

"Don't be scared okay? I'll hold your hand from the start to finish." She whispered. I nodded. This is it.

"MAKE IT STOOOOOOP! HOLY SHIT! I THINK I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!!"

"COME ON BABE, OPEN YOUR EYES! IT'S SO FUUUUUN! DON'T BE A SCAREDY CAT!"