Stairs

Jungkook stared at Heehyun, backing away

Jungkook stared at Heehyun, backing away. He was mad, Heehyun was mad after he found out Jungkook had debuted. They were friends, both were trainees. Jungkook was picked to debut. Heehyun didn't like that, he was always the one who wanted every attention.

"Heehyun-" Jungkook is cut off as Heehyun talked.
"How dare you" Heehyun says, there was so much hatred in his voice.
"I'm sorry... " Jungkook says, looking down. He looks back, seeing the stairs.

"It was supposed to be me, Jungkook! You always took everything from me and then you take this opportunity for me?" Heehyun says. Jungkook tears up, shaking his head.
"Heehyun, they picked me... I'm so sorry! I wanted to debut with you!" Jungkook says but Heehyun didn't believe him and just scoffed.

"Jungkook, I love you, okay? But you took everything, I kept it all in, I was jealous! And then this happened, and this opportunity is gone for me and now you're enjoying it! I hope you die!" Heehyun says and pushed Jungkook, causing him to fall on the staircase, which had 15 steps.

Heehyun's eyes widened, seeing how Jungkook rolled down the steps, screaming. As Jungkook finally hit the group, he was unconscious. The door opened and they're met with the other six.
"Jungkook!" Jimin and Taehyung screamed, seeing the unconscious maknae on the ground with bleeding head.
"What did you do?!" Yoongi says, staring at Heehyun, who ran away.

Jin took Jungkook and they walked out of the house, panicked.
"Jungkook, stay with me, yeah? Wake up, Kookie" Jin says as he stared at the maknae and they reached the van. They all got in and after that, they drove off.

"How is he, doctor?" They asked and the doctor gave them an assuring smile.
"Luckily there was no internal bleeding or anything, his head just had a cut that we have to stitch too, his arm is broken but nothing more serious, you guys can visit him now" The doctor says and they nodded. They're told about the room number and they didn't hesitate to go and find it.

Reaching the room, there they saw Jungkook, who's on the hospital bed, looking sad.
"Kookie? You feeling okay?" Hoseok asks, smiling a little.
"Yeah... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"Why did Heehyun push you?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"I don't know... He hates me now because he couldn't debut... " Jungkook says and started crying.

"Kookie, they didn't pick him because he had been sabotaging some songs, which causes it to be delayed and now because of this, he's banned from coming back" Namjoon explains and Jungkook nodded.
"He doesn't deserve you, Jungkook" Jimin says as he caressed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook sighs, nodding.

"I think I should've learned from the very first time he tried hurting me... But I'm gonna make sure that he's out of my life now... "