☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞

"Noona..." He pecks your lips with his own, a frown still across his face, full of worry. "Tell me..."

You breathe in deep and sigh, filling him in quickly about speaking with upper management about what Taehyung had said and done, about that heifer who clearly didn't believe anything you were saying.

Jungkook sighs himself, shaking his head. He slid his hands down your arms to your hands, giving them a squeeze.

"I can go in with you and tell them we're together, noona. I can help you.." He looks down at you with a half smile, trying hard to hide the fact that he's hurting, just as you are.

"No, Kookie.." You tell him, shaking your head. "You could already be in enough trouble as it is. They had said something about they'd already decided punishment..."

He frowns, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you flush against him. He brushes his cheek against yours before pushing his face into the crook of your neck and inhaling deeply, before kissing the skin.

"I don't care if they punish me.." His voice muffled against your skin as he speaks between the kisses he's peppering your neck with. "As long as they don't hurt you or your job, I could care less."

He smiles as he moves his left hand to wander to the small of your back, then over your ass, where he squeezes your rounded cheek shamelessly, causing a gasp from you.

"Jungkook..." You hiss into his ear but he only chuckles into your neck.

"You know what you COULD do.." You can hear his smile through his voice. "You could always just show them your neck..."

You scoff at him, pinching his side and he chuckles again, wiggling in your grasp. When he stops moving, his breathing is deep and heavy, yours fast and shallow.

"How much time do we have before you have to go back in there?" His voice is deep, raspy, sexy.

"Probably 20, 25 minutes or so.. Why?"

He pulls back from you, a smirk across his face.

"Cause I wanna touch my girlfriend..." He growls.

"Y-you ARE touching m-me.." You stammer out and he smiles again.

"Well, I guess..." He chuckles as he ghosts his lips over yours. "I wanna do MORE than just touch my girlfriend.."

"JK..." You say sternly, but you feel his smile widen against your lips.

His eyes dart past you, down the hallway and before you can object, he's dragging you a couple of doors down to another small board room, flicking on the lights and closing and locking the door behind you both.

His mouth is on yours quickly, gasping and his hands groping every part of you he could touch, feisty and rough, pushing you back against the small meeting table.

He grunts as he suddenly lifts off his shirt and in the same aggressive movements, removes your sweater, leaving you staggering a bit in your bra and skinny jeans.

He doesn't waste any time, quickly spinning you around towards the table and pushing you face down onto it, his hands yanking your pants and panties down to your mid thigh desperately, your phone falling from your pocket and hitting the carpeted floor with a soft thud.

You hear the sound of his zipper and you give a yelp as you feel his fingers slide against your opening, before they gently push in, his left hand coming to hold your ass cheek with an iron grip.

You moan as he slides his fingers in and out a few times, angling them to hit your spongey spot, making you mewl and writhe with want, oozing around his digits buried inside you.