chapter 27

It was quite a normal situation for the shopkeeper seeing a couple arguing for the fabrics.

He would definitely drive them away if he got busy in his shop. However, since he got a dismal and gloomy one most recently, he had to be with a good temper and patient, keeping his elegant manner as a shopkeeper.

Wu Dahu suddenly nursed an excitement hearing the answer of the shopkeeper, saying to Song Qinghan, “Oh, I see that fabric is quite marvelous, I will take that one.”

Seeing the look of excitement of Wu Dahu, Song Qinghan could finally be fully alive to the reluctance of those ladies in the modern world trying to get their boyfriends’ minds.

He sighed, saying in grievance, “The only advantage of that fabric is nothing but price, Marvelous? How? It gets a rough touch like gunnysack, will it be able to make one well-dressed cloth?”

Wu Dahu chuckled and didn’t notice the change in Song Qinghan’s mood at all. He said, “Well, I AM a rough and tough guy, so how will I mind that the fabric is rough and tough? It must be fine for me!”

Song Qinghan rejected, shouting, “No! I will pick this one! ”

It was the first time that Wu Dahu had seen Song Qinghan get such an anger to him, in the face of an outsider. The expression on his face turned into an awkwardness. However, he still hesitated to accept the idea.

That was a total of ten silver coins! They valued almost the whole goods they had sold today!

The shopkeeper was quite shocked witnessing the scene today, it was the first time for him to meet such a tough femina male with a firm attitude. In the squabble happened in his shop before, every single femina males would finally be obedient to the decision made by his husband. Beyond his expectation, the femina male today seemed to win the battle.

However, what exactly the advantage of winning the argument was? The more he won in the squabble, the more he would lose.

Something seemed to occur to the shopkeeper, he suddenly sighed, interrupting, “Alright, both of you take a step back. Why not choose one fabric worth only five silver coins? See? Over there, the dark grey one. Go and get a touch on it!”

Song Qinghan took a pause, noticing the sorrow flowing deeply from the eyes of Wu Dahu, he didn’t insist his decision and walked over to the dark grey fabric.

He gave the fabric a touch and said with no expression, “Alright, pick this one.”

Wu Dahu nodded and agreed, “Okay, this one.”

Although the anger in Song Qinghan’s mind still lingered, he didn’t forget one important thing, asking, “Well, since you just sell fabrics here, do you help make a cloth?”

That was quite a funny question as for the shopkeeper, he just explained with a teasing tone, saying, “We do, but if you want us help you sew, one more silver coin is required. Or you can ask someone, maybe your neighbors, to sew, it only cost you a meal, that’s not a big deal!”

Wu Dahu added, “Let’s go back home and find other to help us, I did invite people in our village to help me that, some of them can even be praised as a perfectly skilled tailor.”

Song Qinghan nodded and saw that Wu Dahu had paid for the fabric, and then took over it, headed outside in advance.

Seeing him being like that, Song Qinghan sighed standing there with the words shut from his mouth. He would have asked Wu Dahu to pick another piece of fabric.

Well, that was pretty odd and difficult to guess the thought of femina males, let alone a femina male in pregnancy.

The two climbed in an oxcart heading back to their village, none of them uttered a word along the way. It was when they walked after they got off the cart, Wu Dahu broke the dreadful silence.