chapter 28

“Ah, by the way, is it the truth that these are delivered by Childe Lin?”

Qin Aye frowned as if he was still worried but asked.

Song Qinghan promised, saying, “It was definitely delivered by Childe Lin, and we also head to another family. if you don’t believe us, you can ask the other family about that!”

As Song Qinghan promised like that, Qin Aye finally gave a credence on them, and then he took all the fabrics into the house, speaking to Wu Dahu, “Three days later as usual, and then you can take with the change for me. If you aren’t able to make it real, I will just wait for another days. Alright?”

Wu Dahu smiled with such a bitterness and shook his head, putting away the coins in his pocket.

In fact, Wu Dahu actually knew this old man’s personality, however, he being a man wasn’t that suitable to persuade a femina male. He thought that taking Song Qinghan here would actually bring the matter to another end. But it seemed that everything still remained its natural consequence. Next time he had to bring some other present showing his gratitude.

After they delivered the fabrics to Qin Aye, they turned around and was about to leave.

Not long after they left the old man’s mansion, they were stopped by someone behind.

“Hey, you Dahu, it seems that you have earned bunch of money, there are so many fabrics on your hands!”

Wu Dahu turned around and found it was the head villager’s husband. He then got his face sullen, answering, “These fabrics are all from Childe Lin, he asked me to deliver to other families.”

The words uttered by Wu Dahu blew the man away, he urged to ask, “Oh wow, so how many pieces will I get? How about this, I am quite free at the moment. I will come with you and deliver the fabrics together.”

Wu Dahu frowned slightly and said in calm, “We don’t leave one for the head villager.”

It could be clearly seen that the expression on the head villager’s husband suddenly froze and he fell into a disfavor, hugging his own arms saying, “Who the heck is Childe Lin? If you’re going to deliver some presents to the villagers, how is that possible without us. Well, talk is cheap. Let me see how many fabrics you actually get.”

Seeing the guy making trouble out of nothing, Wu Dahu frowned, saying in disfavor, “The fabrics are from Childe Lin. And now they are in my hands, I deliver to someone who I would love to send to. If you have any questions, go ask Childe Lin. ”

The head villager’s husband suddenly became sullen hearing that, saying, “Ah! Why would Childe Lin send you fabrics but not us? Or did he ask you to have the fabrics kept in your house temporarily for me since no one was in my mansion?”

As soon as he finished his chirping, he finally noticed a femina male standing aside, and then continued to chirp, saying, “Oh I see, but forgive me for being a bigmouth today, Dahu. You can’t treat your husband that way, can you? Childe Lin sent the fabrics to your little pumpkin, and you just deliver them out. Didn’t you hurt him anyway?”

Song Qinghan was speechless standing there but he finally found out why Wu Dahu showed himself frowned when he argued with this guy. This guy was such one who got a dumb mouth, he didn’t know how to communicate properly.

The man then rolled his eyes, saying with a hypocritical smile, “How about this. Do you mind me knowing how many fabrics you left? You can deliver all of them to me, and I will help handle that.”

Wu Dahu knew exactly what intentions the man nursed, he then got himself a sullen face, saying, “Well, I literally don’t need your help and I can handle it properly. If you don’t have any other matter to get us informed, we will leave now.”