(45) Heather

Alex was sitting in Allison's car in the backseat while Lydia sat in the passenger seat.

A girl had come up to them looking for Scott and had left them bruised with identical marks on their forearms.

Lydia was tracing her own and then comparing them to Allison's marks.

"I don't know. It doesn't look like much to me." Lydia said holding their arms against each other.

"It's a pattern. It means something." Allison stated.

"Do you really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" Alex asked the brunette.

"No, but he might know someone who does. You're sure you don't recognise it Alex?" She asked the blonde sitting in the backseat.

"Yeah I'm sure. I've never seen it before." Alex told her.

"How are you so sure that it means anything at all?" Lydia asked.

"Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It's like she needed to find him. Like she had to. And that means something." Allison explained.

§{~}§

"What?" Stiles asked Scott as they walked on the pavement.

"What do you mean 'what'?" Scott asked.

"I mean 'what', and you know what." Stiles told him.

"'What' what?" Scott questioned.

"That look you were giving." Stiles said.

"I didn't give a look."

"There was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles said.

"It's not that." Scott said. "It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you- oh my god, one drink, all right? You'll be fine." Stiles said. "I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Allie. Tonight, we're moving on."

"You're right." Scott said.

"That's right I'm right."

"You sure you want to move on from Alex though?" Scott asked him and Stiles gave him a look and he hesitated before answering.

"I- yes...Yes." Stiles said.

"All right. Moving on." Scott said.

"Onward and upward." Stiles continued.

"Let's do this."

"That's what I'm talking about." Stiles said and put his hand up and they high fived.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked him as they walked up to the house.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles answered.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asked.

"No. No fun. You're fine."

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked and Stiles didn't answer.

They entered the house and someone called out for them.

"Stiles! Hi." A girl greeted him.

"Hey." Stiles greeted her back. "There's the birthday girl..."

He was cut off as she kissed him right on the lips.

"So glad that you made it." She told the very stunned Stiles.

"Me too." Stiles told her and a gaping Scott was standing behind him.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." The girl named Heather said.

"Yes." Stiles agreed and followed her downstairs.

They entered the cellar.

"Shut the door." Heather told him as the went down the stairs.

"Okay." He said and closed it behind him. "Hey, remember when we were little kids we used to come down here all the time and then..."

Heather cut him off again by kissing him.

"Yeah, we never did that." Stiles said and Heather pulled him over between the wine shelves.

"Stiles. I just turned 17 today." She told him.

"Mmm." Stiles mumbled.

"And you know what I want for my birthday?" She asked as she led him so he was against one of the shelves.

"A bike?" He asked her with a nervous smile.

"To not be a 17-year-old virgin." She said kicking her heels off and kissing him again and she started unbuckling his belt.

He looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Have you never done it before either?" She asked him.

"Turned 17? No, not yet, no." He said.

"Stiles?" She asked.

"Yeah, maybe that other thing, too."

"Do you want to?" She asked him. "I mean, would you be okay with that?"

Stiles chuckled.
"Would I be okay with that? I believe so, yeah. Um..."

"Okay." She whispered.

"No, yeah, very..." she kissed him before he could finish his sentence.

She started unbuckling his belt again.

"Wait, wait, wait. Wait. I don't have any..."

"My brother has some in the upstairs bathroom."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"You should go get them. Go."

"Going."

"Go."

Stiles almost stumbled going out of the basement.

Stiles ran upstairs and to the bathroom looking through all the cabinets and drawers until he found the condoms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He said holding the box up but seeing the size made him pause.

'XXL large condoms'

Stiles looked down and back up with widened eyes.

§{~}§

Scott went outside the house after getting a text from Allison saying they need to talk.

He was met with Allison, Lydia and Alex.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Scott asked the brunette, who shook her head.

"I need to show you something." She told him pulling her sleeve up revealing the bruise.

§{~}§

"Okay. Only got one." Stiles said as he went back down the stairs to the basement. "I figured, you know, if we needed more, I could..."

Stiles stopped talking when he made it down there.

He couldn't see Heather anywhere.

"Heather?" He called out to her, but no one answered.

He looked around and paused when he saw her shoe. He picked it up and sighed, disappointed, figuring she left because he took too long, so he left the basement too.

He didn't notice the window was slightly open though.

§{~}§

A/N: Hey guys! I've got to take a small break, so there won't be many updates for a little while. I have a math test coming up, and then i have this cat show next weekend, I'll try to write some more and update the story when i have a finished chapter, but it make take a week or two before I'm fully back. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though!